Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

SCOOP said:
ricky-bobby.jpg

"If you ain't first, you're last"

Can't wait for Ricky's first 'Shake'n'bake'.

That just happened, Saints!

I want Ricky to succeed for the obvious reason for benefiting our club and playing list.

I also want Ricky to succeed to give Melbourne supporters another reason to crack the *smile*.

Handy, flexible, medium utility to have in the team.

Interesting to see what role he plays.

tonemaster said:
Hilarious list management by the Dees.

We bring Petterd in, they take Rodan out.

Hilarious!

Melbourne whole recruitment strategy last year was hilarious. Rodan? What on earth were they thinking. Premiership material? Need to top up?

GoodOne said:
Melbourne whole recruitment strategy last year was hilarious. Rodan? What on earth were they thinking. Premiership material? Need to top up?

The media keep saying they were trying to copy Richmond. If that's what they thought they were doing, it shows how absolutely cr@p they are.

If Petterd plays well tonight he will be on the way to being a handy pick up for the Tigers. He takes a good mark in defence and uses the ball well.

I hope Petterd has a successful debut for the Tigers.

Azza said:
The media keep saying they were trying to copy Richmond. If that's what they thought they were doing, it shows how absolutely cr@p they are.

Copying the Tigers from the List Managers era maybe

I appreciate the love round these parts for oh Ricky you're so fine, but I'm not sold.

Would need to be clean and busy for the next few rounds to shake my doubts.

There is a hint of lair in there, the merest hint.

Don't go all Mitch Morton on us, pets. Dimma is allergic to that sheeeiiiiit.

As Ricky Petterd's proud PRE President I would like to wish him all the best for his Tigers debut in what will be his 55th career game at the age of 24.
Here's hoping a change of clubs and a better run with injuries gives him a chance to showcase his abilities and have a long, successful career at Tigerland.

Here is his bio from the RFC site...

Petterd is one of a host of mid-sized forwards at Melbourne. A dynamic player boasting fine courage, Petterd is a classic mobile forward who can get dangerous. A fine mark, he is an impact player who can influence a game. Although he has a light frame, he is creative and can force the opposition into an uncomfortable match-up.

Player honours: NAB AFL Rising Star nominee 2007.

Brownlow Medal: 2010 votes 1; career votes 1.

Draft history: 2006 NAB AFL Draft 2nd round selection (Melbourne) No. 30 overall.

Eat 'em alive, Ricky!

Tigerdog said:
As Ricky Petterd's proud PRE President I would like to wish him all the best for his Tigers debut in what will be his 55th career game at the age of 24.

Onya doggy. :clapping

Pettard's field kicking is meh, if he is not kicking long he should be looking for a handball. He is having a crack otherwise.

yandb said:
Pettard's field kicking is meh,

I knew there was a reason we recruited him. He'll fit right in.

Wonder when Hardwick's can't kick won't play mantra will take effect. Waited 4 years.

Give him a break, first up after a long spell. Went pretty well. Couple of gutsy marks were a good sign.