Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Not good. Somehow gets injured from all the hype of playing over the past week to today's team selection. Some players just have very bad luck with injuries and Petterd is one of them.

@rickypetterd13
Shattered I won't get my chance tomoro night, groin was just a couple days off, can't wait to see the boys get the job done! #gotiges

Collo said:
@rickypetterd13
Shattered I won't get my chance tomoro night, groin was just a couple days off, can't wait to see the boys get the job done! #gotiges

What does "groin was just a couple days off" mean??

Seriously guys, are some you oblivious to the fact he was delisted by Melbourne. He is not the Royce Hart some here are making him out to be. Go tiges.

graham gaunt said:
Seriously guys, are some you oblivious to the fact he was delisted by Melbourne. He is not the Royce Hart some here are making him out to be. Go tiges.

No he's not Royce Hart Gaunty but players that are compitent both forward and back are very handy so let's hope he gets a fari run at it.

graham gaunt said:
He's a better player than many still on Melbourne's list.

Jukes Extended said:
Yeah, so good that's why he only played 4 games last season.
No, injury is why.

The day we take our cues from Melbourne on judging a player's worth is the day we start heading back downwards.

GoodOne said:
Sort of weird that this article was posted on Richmond website just 2 days ago:

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/2013-03-26/petterd-in-full-flight

In partiuclar this comment:

"It's really good for confidence. Since I've been at Richmond I haven't missed a beat with training, I haven't had any niggles and I haven't missed a session.

A day later he's not picked Round 1 because of a groin injury.
It's called 'reality' Good One. Pre-season honeymoons are over and all the truth from clubs starts showing now.

Knights injured, Petterd injured, A Edwards underperforming......geez I really wonder sometimes. Let's see how fit Chaplin really is from tonight.