Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Tigers of Old said:
Good article on Petterd's recovery from his achilles woes on the AFL site. Looking forward to how he goes on Thursday if selected as expected.

Could be a steal To0 if he come's good.

Tigers of Old said:
Good article on Petterd's recovery from his achilles woes on the AFL site. Looking forward to how he goes on Thursday if selected as expected.
his archillies has always been his weakness

Tigers of Old said:

Expected? Didn't realise he'd been that impressive. Good luck to him if he gets the nod, he'll have earned it. Some might even argue that boxing day helped him in a way.

had an excellent pre season..was very impressive in the nab games..can play multiple rolls....i absolutely believe he should be picked this week

Can be an incredibly dangerous fwd so his versatility and ability to be thrown down fwd is a huge weapon!! I think he will be picked for tmrw night. Can't wait.

I think he will play on one of the Blues small fwds with the option of being able to throw him fwd if required

and we the forward line is misfireing.. dont wait till the 10min mark of the last.... Throw Pettard forward, switch Maric and Vickery.. For as much as this year is all about how the group has improved, its also about Dimma showing he has added more string to his bow. Dont underestimate the value of Choco being there too!!

Tiger Pops said:
and we the forward line is misfireing.. dont wait till the 10min mark of the last.... Throw Pettard forward, switch Maric and Vickery.. For as much as this year is all about how the group has improved, its also about Dimma showing he has added more string to his bow. Dont underestimate the value of Choco being there too!!

Spot on , if things are working super coach needs to make moves. He takes too long to change things.
If Choco starts making moves then make him coach

Heard yesterday that Petterd injured his groin and will not play tomorrow night, I hope this is not the start of things to come ???

thats terrible....first players i looked for in the team.pettard and nicky v....very very disappointing.....blues will win now

arlobill said:
thats terrible....first players i looked for in the team.pettard and nicky v....very very disappointing.....blues will win now
You can't be serious, just because Petterd and Vlas do not get a game??? Ridiculous thinking IMO, as if those two will make that much difference. And FWIW, I too am a little disappointed that they did not get a call-up but it is not the end of the world

If Petterd wasn't injured I reckon he would of been selected to play against Carlton. His form in the backline in the pre-season was very good. Hopefully this groin injury doesn't set him back for long and he recovers quickly.