Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Can't knock HBF's that can do a job down back, and kick a goal drifting forward.

I love the way Ricky turned his opponent inside out when he kicked the nine pointer.
He might turned out to be an great pick up.

Injuries look far behind him right now (touch wood).
Would love to know how we snaffled this guy through the rookie list.
That's some fine work right there.

Thanks a lot Needles.

Yeah, like him off half-back, with the option to throw forward. Always thought he could play- surprised Meltank delisted him.

I reckon Petterd is an icing on the cake kind of player. If you don't have a cake to put it on, not a lot of purpose for icing. He could go very well though on the Tigers cake.

linuscambridge said:
I reckon Petterd is an icing on the cake kind of player. If you don't have a cake to put it on, not a lot of purpose for icing. He could go very well though on the Tigers cake.

Hope he's passionfruit icing

The two question marks for leysy, despite his goal on the weekend is he clean enough by foot? he also needs to stay on his feet better. Two things along with winning your own ball that defines a player.

Leysy Days said:
The two question marks for leysy, despite his goal on the weekend is he clean enough by foot? he also needs to stay on his feet better. Two things along with winning your own ball that defines a player.

Yeah, can't help but think of that goal by Ben HollandS, thats with an s on the end, that got us over the line against, who was it? Adelaide?, or Port? memory is failing me, but he looked a million bucks.

tigersnake said:
Yeah, can't help but think of that goal by Ben HollandS, thats with an s on the end, that got us over the line against, who was it? Adelaide?, or Port? memory is failing me, but he looked a million bucks.

Freo @ spewbiaco, I remember it well !

taztiger4 said:
Freo @ spewbiaco, I remember it well !

Geez, my memory is buggered I would have sworn it was in adelaide, but thanks! Ricky's goal was better. FWIW. I've only seen highlights so far, but so far so good.