Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

TigerForce said:
Just because he kicked a supergoal?

Nice try Darth Vader, he's been playing well all preseason and contributed well for the entire match. His 1%'s were also notable today, something which you will conveniently ignore because your mind is already made up.

bullus_hit said:
Nice try Darth Vader, he's been playing well all preseason and contributed well for the entire match. His 1%'s were also notable today, something which you will conveniently ignore because your mind is already made up.

1%ers.....hmmm....OK.

Arnott played well too. No good?

TigerForce said:
1%ers.....hmmm....OK.

Arnott played well too. No good?

He's been good so far, you clearly don't like him so your opinion on these matters must be taken with a grain of salt.

Arnott did some good things but his kicking was shoddy, this will be the big challenge for him as his career progresses.

bullus_hit said:
He's been good so far, you clearly don't like him so your opinion on these matters must be taken with a grain of salt.

Is as average as any other HB we have in defence. His only strength would have to be in attack, but we seem to have some zombie mentality on this.

Hopefully that supergoal can wake the coaches up a bit by trying him in attack a lot more and we might have something.

TigerForce said:
Is as average as any other HB we have in defence. His only strength would have to be in attack, but we seem to have some zombie mentality on this.

Hopefully that supergoal can wake the coaches up a bit by trying him in attack a lot more and we might have something.

If he brings flexibility to the team then more power to him, I personally prefer him in attack but he's far from embarrassed himself in defence.

Streak said:
I hope he doesn't turn out to be another A.Maric.

Same club he came from, same impact in meaningless NAB games so far.

Petterd has shown more ability than A Maric at Melbourne before he came across.

Streak said:
I hope he doesn't turn out to be another A.Maric.

Same club he came from, same impact in meaningless NAB games so far.

Your comparing apples to pears totally different players. One wouldn't go near a contest and the other dosent mind having his head ripped off in one.
Pettard & longergan will be the only ones that will have a impact to the side this year. Knights zilch

Knows where the sticks are alright, and from outside 50.
I'd like two see more of that please!
And well done Houli for his 9 pionter also :clap

zippadeee said:
Your comparing apples to pears totally different players. One wouldn't go near a contest and the other dosent mind having his head ripped off in one.
Pettard & longergan will be the only ones that will have a impact to the side this year. Knights zilch

I wasn't comparing them as players though. The comparison was between what Maric achieved with us, and what we think Pettard might.

Streak said:
I wasn't comparing them as players though. The comparison was between what Maric achieved with us, and what we think Pettard might.

Pettard just putting on our jumper is enough of improvement. The other bloke was pure rubbish

He's a footballer. And he can finish. Smart and sharp. Small back is a much easier role than *3 forward. Particularly if a bloke is 184 and 84.

Was never going to miss his shot on goal. How many blokes can we say that about?