Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

TigerMasochist said:
The more important question BB gun is did you wash your hands? Cartoon has a reputation for hiding their hands behind their backs n proclaiming they're sweet.

No, he just washed the 2 fingers he held it with 8-

I always wash my hands, and Tigerman, been hanging round the mens rooms urinals for leisure again? :rofl :rofl

734474-beer-snake.jpg

From today's one-dayer. Can anybody spot Ricky?

Really pleasing to hear he played well at the intraclub match from HB. Sounds as if the injuries are behind him for the moment.
If fit he might get a gig yet for round 1.

Tigers of Old said:
Really pleasing to hear he played well at the intraclub match from HB. Sounds as if the injuries are behind him for the moment.
If fit he might get a gig yet for round 1.

Im fairly sure we can upgrade one rookie straight away to the senior list.

RFC_Official said:
Im fairly sure we can upgrade one rookie straight away to the senior list.

Really? Why? i thought we had a full list at the moment.... these rookie rules always confuse me. it was alot easier when it was just LTIL. AFL website is no help either...

Brooklyn Tiger said:
Really? Why? i thought we had a full list at the moment.... these rookie rules always confuse me. it was alot easier when it was just LTIL. AFL website is no help either...

We went two short on the main list so we can upgrade two rookies at any time of our choosing. Any other rookies need to wait for a LTI.

Every time I see his name, I keep hearing this song and putting his name it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki6YTXyITaQ

The words of the song even suit.

Hope he makes the ones - he's my new favourite 'reject' player.

"He was the fairest of them all.... like Wirrupunda on the ball"

Brooklyn Tiger said:

I believe we took an extra 2 rookies instead of senior listed players in last years draft. Pretty sure this means we can upgrade 2 rookies to the senior list