Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Tigion said:
:rofl its already been stated why we got edwards to help fill the void and help develop younger guys like elton and o'hanlon in the coming years those guys you mentioned will still be playing with there undies while elton and o'hanlon will be wearing g'f medals

Knights & Petterd can help out while the others develop, Edwards just seems like another Brad Miller to me, we'll be lucky to get 2 decent years out of him.

bullus_hit said:
Knights & Petterd can help out while the others develop, Edwards just seems like another Brad Miller to me, we'll be lucky to get 2 decent years out of him.

Yes a shorter less-disciplined, Pia-absent Brad Miller. We were obviously impressed with the Miller experiment so thought we'd do it again.

And you never know. He might start running now, even if it is just in straight lines. As far as i'm concerned if he kicks straight and can put on some descent defensive pressure then maybe that's how we should play him. Saint Nick generally misses becasue he's so stuffed from running.

TigerMoz said:
And you never know. He might start running now, even if it is just in straight lines. As far as i'm concerned if he kicks straight and can put on some descent defensive pressure then maybe that's how we should play him. Saint Nick generally misses becasue he's so stuffed from running.

Not known for his defensive pressure, in fact it's a glaring deficiency and unacceptable really for someone who has had average form over his career in general.

GoodOne said:
Not known for his defensive pressure, in fact it's a glaring deficiency and unacceptable really for someone who has had average form over his career in general.

I would put money on the coaches already having addressed this with him.

BluesBloke said:
No punishment pffft typical culture ey. :rofl

Apart from a touch of stupidity what was he actually guilty of that needed punishing Blooser?

TigerMasochist said:
Apart from a touch of stupidity what was he actually guilty of that needed punishing Blooser?
Only taking the *smile* mate(refer to the Scotland thread). :cutelaugh

For what it's worth I'm getting Ricky Pettarded right now, so I'm not one to get on a high horse... :p

BluesBloke said:
Only taking the p!ss mate(refer to the Scotland thread). :cutelaugh

For what it's worth I'm getting Ricky Pettarded right now, so I'm not one to get on a high horse... :p
Sounds good to me.

MrRuss said:
Obviously cant remember Fev or Scotland or...
PRESSURE POINT, PRESSURE POINT, STEVEN SEGAL!!!!

[youtube=560,315]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t1O2uhrqUc&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

BluesBloke said:
Only taking the p!ss mate(refer to the Scotland thread). :cutelaugh

Time to jump on your drunken thread then BB.

BluesBloke said:
No punishment pffft typical culture ey. :rofl
werd

nqqvie.jpg

I just love the little fingers signal that Eddie, Garlett, Yarran, and Robbo do when they kick a goal!!

I like your work Zip, even if I don't agree with it - ignore the bleeding hearts.

Maybe our work is similar to anothe Club:

Rhys Shaw - Bachar Houli
Mumford - The Mullet
Richards - Chaplin
Kennedy - Grigg
McGlynn - Knights
Morton - Edwards

Hardly carbon copies, but you can see the relationship.

Our Coaches are paid for their opinions and to put them to effect them, we are not, but it doesn't mean we can't have some all the same eh Zip?.

el Mondo said:
Maybe our work is similar to anothe Club:

Rhys Shaw - Bachar Houli
Mumford - The Mullet
Richards - Chaplin
Kennedy - Grigg
McGlynn - Knights
Morton - Edwards

Kennedy - Grigg :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I like your work EM but good luck getting this one passed through from the open Zipper.

BluesBloke said:
I just love the little fingers signal that Eddie, Garlett, Yarran, and Robbo do when they kick a goal!!

Totally, US gang culture translates so well into an Australian context.