Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Marley Williams charged by the plod for assault.
Harley Bennell charged by the plod for assault.

Ricky Petterd spoken to sternly by MCG security because he threw an empty plastic beer cup half a metre in the party enclosure on boxing day.

What the *smile* are we going anal over?

Come on you aplogists, give it up. This debate is so last year.

To those who are citing examples of poor behaviour from talented personalities of the game, did their stupid behaviour render them hopeless at football/ unemployable? No. Did it do their clubs any favours? Certainly not.

Petterd has not committed a major crime, but he certainly hasn't helped.

But come to think of it, we may be the only ones still thinking about it...

15 pages, lets rack up at least 40 on the incident before the nab cup.

TigerMoz said:
What about Mick Malthouse calling the tiprat a rapist on the siren break, and sheedy putting his finger across his throat (gesturing that the throat was being cut)

And Ratten for acting like a circus animal throughout an entire game ;D

Coaches still get away with murder.

He's been investigated and cleared by the club. Nothing to see here.

I can't believe he hasn't been held in custody until his hearing.

Baloo said:

they had a tracking device locked onto his ankle.
Now that's it off he should be able to train the house down.

Baloo said:

First you want him evicted n then you want him locked in. C'mon Balooga make your mind up. You're not choosing handbags or dresses here.

Edwards and now Pettard. You can't suspend someone you just into the club. You might make the recruitment guys look like clowns... They were never going to get suspended...

Round 1. Pettard out .. Club suspension
Edwards out... Club suspension

Two players in the news for all the wrong reasons, both mature-age recruits from other clubs. Gee we know how to pick em.

GoodOne said:
Two players in the news for all the wrong reasons, both mature-age recruits from other clubs. Gee we know how to pick em.

If this was super coach's 1st year, I guarantee you that Pettard, lonergan, Edwards and knights wouldn't be at punt road.
Just The usual trade of a a good pick for a ruckman or defender would've happened..
He knows this year could be his last and his gone out and matched Wallace

zippadeee said:
If this was super coach's 1st year, I guarantee you that Pettard, lonergan, Edwards and knights wouldn't be at punt road.
Just The usual trade of a a good pick for a ruckman or defender would've happened..
He knows this year could be his last and his gone out and matched Wallace

Don't know about Knights, but agree with the others. Edwards in particular, we shouldn't be going anywhere near 29 year olds let alone one's with the disciplinary history of Edwards.

GoodOne said:
Don't know about Knights, but agree with the others. Edwards in particular, we shouldn't be going anywhere near 29 year olds let alone one's with the disciplinary history of Edwards.

You can't just sit there and think that they aren't doing a "Wallace" all again.
If round one is a repeat of that year, get ready for the sackings and rumblings to begin...
Yes, after round 1..

The close loss's weren't caused by the players, but super coach getting out coached.
People forget we were up by 8 goals to Adelaide also and found a way to loose.

Do you think the good performances against sides like Sydney, Hawthorn, West Coast, Collingwood and Geelong were flukes?

What they are doing list management wise is nothing like the Wallace era. Tell me how you can possibly think that when we've brought in more juniors and made more list changes than any other side since 2009.