Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

bullus_hit said:
Can I ask you this, if some feral idiot threw a cup at your head, would you respond using only the Queen's English?

Err, you are aware that the photos show Petterd throwing a cup at another patron, aren't you.
So HE is the feral idiot.

RedanTiger said:
Err, you are aware that the photos show Petterd throwing a cup at another patron, aren't you.

Damn it, just when I thought this thread could stretch out for another couple of pages.

bullus_hit said:
I think I can detect where the animosity is coming from, I can see there won't be any GusBus affection when it comes Ricky Petterd.

You've got it wrong. When any player dons the yellow sash they have my support unless its absolutely plain to see they have no chance of making it as an AFL player. Petiferd hasn't done that yet.

RedanTiger said:

He was merely returning the cup after she misconstrued his remarks about K.Hunt's vote winning performance at the Brownlow.

bullus_hit said:
He was merely returning the cup after she misconstrued his remarks about K.Hunt's vote winning performance at the Brownlow.

using only the Queen's English no doubt.

Its pretty simple...If your in the public eye 24/7 which these guys know they are, don't sit in an area which is renowned for trouble.

People who want to watch (just) cricket don't sit in bay 13, so why did these guys go there?

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

The reason the players are trained and counselled to avoid these situations is not because the clubs insist they be monks, but because they know the damage modern media can inflict.

In this respect, petterd failed the club.

A ridiculous constraint on their lives? Of course. But it's the reality of the industry.

Bully has done well to recover after being well hoisted by his own petterd.

Baloo said:
Bully has done well to recover after being well hoisted by his own petterd.

To be hung like a Petterd or not to be hung like a Pet *smile*, that is the question.

se7en said:
There was a couple of Geelong players at bay 13 as well having a few beers.

Sensational. This reminds me of year 8 quarrals on the oval. "You can't do that!" "No YOU can't do that" :hihi

Come on Baloo keep them coming please, this is just too good.

TigerMoz said:
Sensational. This reminds me of year 8 quarrals on the oval. "You can't do that!" "No YOU can't do that" :hihi

Come on Baloo keep them coming please, this is just too good.

You enjoy Year 8 quarrels ? Odd.

Nothing much to add though. Bully has declared Petterd a feral idiot and I'm happy to go with that.

Baloo said:
You enjoy Year 8 quarrels ? Odd.

Nothing much to add though. Bully has declared Petterd a feral idiot and I'm happy to go with that.

I'm still waiting for the photographic evidence.

Google imahge search: petterd throwing glass. A two shot sequence.

bullus_hit said:
I'm still waiting for the photographic evidence.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/afl-players-jeremy-howe-and-james-frawley-asked-to-leave-mcg-for-boxing-day-test/story-e6frea6u-1226543781184

Baloo said:
Google imahge search: petterd throwing glass. A two shot sequence.

I see this as vaguely knobbish but unremarkable behavior by a few young men, it's not a great look for them but its not a big deal.

If they had been doing this I'd be worried http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmSgXFk6bIU&feature=share

Col.W.Kurtz said:
I see this as vaguely knobbish but unremarkable behavior by a few young men, it's not a great look for them but its not a big deal.

If it is I can see why so many young men are turning their backs on the AFL. Next players seen having a beer will be copping it. Oh that's right Taylor Walker has already been through that. The sanitisation of footballers lives is bordering on the ridiculous ATM. All the news for which we have pictures.. :p

Col.W.Kurtz said:

If they had been doing this I'd be worried http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmSgXFk6bIU&feature=share

Yeah, photo wasn't juicy but it does fit into bully's category of glass throwing.