Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

With the amount of aplogists its no wonder we've tolerated our crapness for so long. We're either a professional outfit with players who know what it takes to be the best,or we're Melbourne.

Pettard screwed up. Why is it so hard to accept ?

Why is it so hard for the the twitter generation to accept their opinions aint worth *smile* :hihi

in more bad news ...

robert-mcghie-2.jpg

Baloo said:

He did what half the competition has done from time to time. If having a beer at the cricket and swearing in public has suddenly undermined our premiership credentials then we may as well sack Dustin Martin, enlist Jack Riewoldt in the clergy and inform Damien Hardwick that he needs to pronounce all his syllables when talking about firetrucks and Karmichael Hunt.

SCOOP said:
Move over Leysy, we need to open up another spot at the bar. ;D

Mind if I join you lads. My beer's getting warm... Dusty's looking good isn't he? Good thing HE hasn't been sacked :clap :clap :clap

bullus_hit said:
He did what half the competition has done from time to time. If having a beer at the cricket and swearing in public has suddenly undermined our premiership credentials then we may as well sack Dustin Martin, enlist Jack Riewoldt in the clergy and inform Damien Hardwick that he needs to pronounce all his syllables when talking about firetrucks and Karmichael Hunt.

Your still avoiding the main point here. I bet there were plenty of AFL players at the G. But I reckon Pettard and his mates were the only ones in Bay 13.

Baloo said:
Your still avoiding the main point here. I bet there were plenty of AFL players at the G. But I reckon Pettard and his mates were the only ones in Bay 13.

Big deal, this isn't the 1980's when Bay 13 exuded all it's yobbo charm, you'd hardly even know it was once a hotbed for beer swilling bogans. It's embarrassingly tame by those standards, you'd probably get evicted for picking your nose nowadays.

bullus_hit said:
Big deal, this isn't the 1980's when Bay 13 exuded all it's yobbo charm, you'd hardly even know it was once a hotbed for beer swilling bogans. It's embarrassingly tame by those standards, you'd probably get evicted for picking your nose nowadays.

Heh, yet the only players ejected were the ones in Bay 13 ? Guess they were just picking their nose then.

Its making excuses for our players that's made us the laughinbg stock for 30years. If you think youwould miss that,MFC need supporters. Actually, its telling that it was MFC palyers and explayers. Says it all really.

Baloo said:
Heh, yet the only players ejected were the ones in Bay 13 ? Guess they were just picking their nose then.

Its making excuses for our players that's made us the laughinbg stock for 30years. If you think youwould miss that,MFC need supporters. Actually, its telling that it was MFC palyers and explayers. Says it all really.

Did Ricky Petterd get evicted?

Baloo said:
With the amount of aplogists its no wonder we've tolerated our crapness for so long. We're either a professional outfit with players who know what it takes to be the best,or we're Melbourne.

Wow. Who are you at what you have done to Baloo?

It's true, the only thing in common with the group was the MFC. The big question is what happens if the MFC come down on their players like a tonne of bricks?

Do we look soft? Do we look like the rabble?

bullus_hit said:
Did Ricky Petterd get evicted?

What he did, if he did anything, is just icing on the cake of stupidity. Being where he was, when he was, drinking, is enough to question his decision making and commitment. It's put him onto the front page and dragged the club into it. For a player on his last chance he's making some stupid decisions.

SCOOP said:
It's true, the only thing in common with the group was the MFC.

Yep. It's telling that the club with the biggest culture problem in the AFL is where these players all played last year.

Unbelievable the stance some are taking on this.

For the record it's spelt 'Petterd'.

Tigerdog said:
Unbelievable the stance some are taking on this.

What stance is that ? I don't see anyone calling for his sacking despite what the apologists are trying to claim.

What's unbelievable is people think Petturd did nothing wrong. If he was an average young male I'd be the first to agree, but he's aspiring to be an AFL Footballer and we've thrown him what's most likely his last lifeline. You'd I'd expect someone like that to make doubly sure career comes first.

For the record it's spelt 'Petterd'.

Petterd, Pettard, Petturd - I don't think it's going to matter much in 12 months time.

Baloo said:

There was a couple of Geelong players at bay 13 as well having a few beers.

Baloo said:
What's unbelievable is people think Petturd did nothing wrong.

And what did he do wrong apart from sit in Bay 13 with his mates? He didn't get evicted, he just followed his mates out of the area once Jeromey Howe was given his marching orders, that seems the smart thing to do I would have thought. Can I ask you this, if some feral idiot threw a cup at your head, would you respond using only the Queen's English?

Baloo said:
Petterd, Pettard, Petturd - I don't think it's going to matter much in 12 months time.

I think I can detect where the animosity is coming from, I can see there won't be any GusBus affection when it comes Ricky Petterd.

he should be in touble if he didnt have a few beers at the cricket and didnt swear, then id be mad...

oh he hit a beachball up in the air too. NOOOOOOOO

Bunnerz said:
he should be in touble if he didnt have a few beers at the cricket and didnt swear, then id be mad...

oh he hit a beachball up in the air too. NOOOOOOOO

;D

This has been a funny thread.

Highly enjoyable and entertaining reading.

Tide things over till the season proper starts!!