Ricky Petterd | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ricky Petterd

Petterd at the G blind....and just about fighting :frustration
Can's Edwards should have joined them!

A_CRa9YCIAAnp4g.jpg

Bad error of judgement from Petterd (and Rivers ). No problem having a beer at the cricket but at some stage he should have thought " what's the worst that will happen?" and "will this be good for a player who has just been thrown a lifeline by a new club.". First Aaron now Petterd. It's not good.

TigerMoz said:
They don't even serve heavy beer on boxing day.

Doesn't stop them having a few dozen :beer :beer :beer before entering the ground
How dumb are these guys sitting in the outer bay 13 at the G you'd think they would get a corporate box and drink themselves stupid in privacy

A few beers at the cricket big deal but building a beer train and then if that is not bad enough then getting kicked out because of it.

brigadiertiger said:
A few beers at the cricket big deal but building a beer train and then if that is not bad enough then getting kicked out because of it.

Regardless of the real details of what happened, Pettard is a very silly boy. Last thing he needs to do is anything likely to attract unwanted media attention.

You get thrown out at the G during cricket for very very little. Don't judge any of these boys on that.

rinso17 said:
You get thrown out at the G during cricket for very very little. Don't judge any of these boys on that.
Agree. Not much to get excited about. Boys drinking too much at the cricket... It's happened before.

Come on people they built the beer train because they didnt like the tanking train!

Dimma will be bloody angry I reckon.

Media love hyping Richmond players.

I bet you Essendon players get on the *smile* as well.

HUN will hide their golden boys away though.

Dumb. Nothing more,. Just stupid stuff that should be avoided.

What ever Edwards got as punishment, Pettard should get the same.

But these type of small and stupid incidents are culture killers.

SCOOP said:
Dumb. Nothing more,. Just stupid stuff that should be avoided.

What ever Edwards got as punishment, Pettard should get the same.

But these type of small and stupid incidents are culture killers.

This. The media ride these stories all the way but that doesn't mean dimma won't be livid.

That's two strikes from blokes coming into the side. Into dimma's carefully constructed Buddhist all for one premiership cult.

Was at the 'G yesterday sitting in Bay 13 and even though that's the most notorious part of the ground for trouble makers, no one got tossed out for anything serious. Main offences were people smuggling alcohol into the ground, excessive swearing or doing things like making beer snakes. I didn't see any violence or untoward behavior towards anyone

* Good Grief *

if you haven't been tipsy for the last week and your not loving your life - I pity youse!!