Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

tiges said:
Yep we are copping it badly on the other forums by opposition supporters.

After the lat 30 years I would have thought all RFC supporters have now learnt how to not give a *smile* what other supporters say about us.

I still feel sick. Being a Tiger supporter is like constantly and voluntarily thrusting your face into a boiling chip pan.

tigertime2 said:
Just got back from watching the game at rfc social club what a great staff they have at the club- great to be a part of this great club - punt road oval is all dug up, I wonder if this has affected the training of the players.

That's what I was thinking for a while now.

A deep breath.

OK time to take a deep breath and look at the positives.........................................................
... :help

The bombers trounced Port on their deck with about half their team injured. I bet the idea of losing to Port never crossed their mind and they just got the job done. I think nobody has actually given the suns any credit for smelling blood and exposing us. Good on Hunt as well for slotting that goal.

Re: A deep breath.

A miracle win against North next week could offset this pathetic loss, but I'd rather tank and delist/trade.

We're not good enough for finals with players and game plans like this.

RUNVS said:
Thank God we dont play Gold Coast twice. What a ******ing pathetic effort.

I was pissed that North and Adelaide got to play the Suns and Giants twice.

Maybe they were doing us a favour.