Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

anyway - stuff this. Whats the point in letting out our anger and disappointment, Its not like the club gives a damn as its a busuiness now and all about the Money Money Money. Winning does not matter so long as they can succer us all in for memberships each year and keep the money rolling in.......Signing off for tonight and watching some binine tv show i think.

Actually - b4 I log off.....did anybody hear the after match media stuff. Really interested to hear how gutted the staff and players are for the loss and whatever other superfcial garbage they say.

Makes it very difficult to be that interested in the rest of the season.

Too many games this season we've lost in the last 2-5 minutes. But this one - lost it in the last 50 seconds. It's a pattern and the coaches have as much to answer for as the players. Not good enough.

I've haven't been this embarrassed for a long time....acually it was last year when we played GC.
Thanks for the birthday gift boys.

I might head over to the men's gallery to cheer me up.

Tigerflag2008 said:
Conca was better than Caddy...
O'Hanlon was pretty good as a sub I thought. 11 possessions in limited time.

Ellis another good game. 24 possessions. No rising star again I suspect.

Good to also be able to put a line officially through McGuane, Webberly and Derickx, although no real surprises. I thought Gus was ok, might get saved as the alternatives are limited.

Yes disappointing loss but seriously some of the childish dummy spits are hilarious.
Being a supporter doesn't entitle you to act like a total prat.
For those saying they are done with the club, good riddance.
The main reason we lost is we do not have the depth to cover our injuries.
List management is a work in progress and serious culling and new blood is required at year end.
A side issue is Craig Cameron's ambition to have the highest standards in the AFL and using that as justification to suspend Dusty for two weeks - looks pretty dopey now.

graystar1 said:
Look on the brightside you all. With some judicious draft picks and weeding out of some dumb players, by 2015 we just make the final eight!!
You need to reverse the 1 and the 5, Gray. This season is just like every other season. They have a few good wins, think they've uncovered a player or two and it all turns to *smile*. Season's over. Thank God I can enjoy the Olympics in a week or two.

Dropped mark massive...
The difference between Maric and Graham was stark...
Why did McGuane go in the ruck in the 3rd qtr...

IMO this is the worst loss the RFC has ever had.Do not try to paint any gloss on this Mr Gale,Dimma,the players.THIS is unexcusable.Positive posters?If any, you are deluded.

Jukes Extended said:
I've haven't been this embarrassed for a long time....acually it was last year when we played GC.
Thanks for the birthday gift boys.

I might head over to the men's gallery to cheer me up.

Spearmint Rhino is a better establishment!!

childish dummy spits are absolutely justified and spot on..
off course no one really means they are not going to barrack for the club...or renew their membership....but this club deserves all the livid abuse its going to cop from its supporters this week as that was an incredibly weak and lazy effort by at least 10 players tonight...and that obscene game plan of bombing it endlessly into the forward fifty when our club is full of players who can jick from 50 metres out...

We haven't played a decent game in a while now , not surprised we lost ,even if we could make the finals we are nowhere near good enough to have made an impact,still will feel like crap till at least Thursday though,bloody texts messages from so called mates don't help

Sounds as though most of us have broken hearts. It's going to take a long time to recover after this loss. It feels as though there has been a death in the family.
The Chimp must be gutted after his great game. He needs to be our captain in 2013.
Dimma is going to have to dig deep to get the team firing next week.

I am gutted beyond belief, this is going to take days to get over.

We have not won a 2nd qtr and 4th qtr since we beat Hawthorn.

This what were all doin' :mad: :'( :pullhair :-[ :veryupset :fire :brickwall

and this the other people :rofl :hihi ;D :D :rotfl :happy

Mark my words, GWS, GC, PA and MELB will make the finals before we do and a team that is in the 8 at the moment will fall back down the ladder and then climb back up before we even think about making finals.

Last year we wom 8.5 games, we will now struggle to better that and that means that we haven't made any progress.

percyms said:
But gee - look on the bright side --- at least the club has shown how tough they are and desperate to bring in a good culture and Martin has learnt a valuable lesson... oh and we got some extra money....I mean screw the fans and members so long as those two things were achieved.....

Yeah, short term gain for long term pain, that's how we should run the club. Roll on the next 30 years.