Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Just got back from watching the game at rfc social club what a great staff they have at the club- great to be a part of this great club - punt road oval is all dug up, I wonder if this has affected the training of the players.

We can all walk away from today's game with that familiar feeling similar to a 2 week old vindaloo assaulting the bowels.
21 years of "formal" torture but I still want more!!! bring on 2013!

17 said:
Yes disappointing loss but seriously some of the childish dummy spits are hilarious.
Being a supporter doesn't entitle you to act like a total prat.
For those saying they are done with the club, good riddance.
The main reason we lost is we do not have the depth to cover our injuries.
List management is a work in progress and serious culling and new blood is required at year end.
A side issue is Craig Cameron's ambition to have the highest standards in the AFL and using that as justification to suspend Dusty for two weeks - looks pretty dopey now.

Terrific post. Whilst we have a great list full of some exciting talent it's still early days for them and we do lack depth. In the next two seasons we will be in a far stronger position.

I wonder how the bin man's best man speech will cope after hearing about the loss.

Can't jump off the bandwagon, but *smile* me this has set our club back a bit. Don't think I'll be able to stomach any food until tomorrow.

I don't know wether to burst into tears or start (continue) breaking things, perhaps do them both at the same time. I've been low after games but I honestly can't remember feeling this bad. I want to meet those bastards at the airport and just give it to them (Cotch & Lids excused) I think they have finally broken my spirit.

I don't blame people for venting their anger,we r just passionate and long suffering tiger supporters ,I wanted too carry on as well but it's not going to help,just have to suck it up and wait and wait and wait and maybe pray lol

Jukes Extended said:
I can very much so, I'm absolutely filthy too.
But some comments like sack the coach or it's benny G's fault is laughable.
Is it??????Think about it.The suns 21 losses in a row last win against us.Beat us again. The worst win-loss record in the league and you are laughing?Forget about a simple 5 goal win to put us into the 8 because the Lions might just have the ticker we do not have to beat the Saints tonight. OK I am laughing,we are laughing,lets all laugh together ::)

Tommo37 said:
I am gutted beyond belief, this is going to take days to get over.

We have not won a 2nd qtr and 4th qtr since we beat Hawthorn.

This what were all doin' :mad: :'( :pullhair :-[ :veryupset :fire :brickwall

and this the other people :rofl :hihi ;D :D :rotfl :happy

Mark my words, GWS, GC, PA and MELB will make the finals before we do and a team that is in the 8 at the moment will fall back down the ladder and then climb back up before we even think about making finals.

Last year we wom 8.5 games, we will now struggle to better that and that means that we haven't made any progress.

Yep we are copping it badly on the other forums by opposition supporters.

tiges said:
Yep we are copping it badly on the other forums by opposition supporters.

Can't blame them really because our club has been a joke for a long time and tonight was the punchline.

Wish I could laugh at another club but they don't seem to stuff things up as well as we can.

Lol. Some muppet on BF has posted pictures of himself cutting up his membership.

Tigerchris said:
Are you suggesting we should of played Martin ?
Yes we should have
We have a great record suspending key players
Did the same with ottens. We lost the game by 2 points and came 9th.
Ottens did well for himself though