Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

We should never ever ever go in resting players or going in under strength unless we have to. Why didn't Maric and Griffiths play? WTF was Derickx doing? FFS!!!

Different player different coaches different admin same old Tigers. Just down right pathetic and that will never change

seriously..what is this game plan where we chip it around and then when it gets to the half forward line we blast away?? i don't get it..its so bleeding obvious..and its so bleeding useless...today we sat watching and every time the ball came close to the half forward zone some one would gel..BLAST AWAY and we would..and it ended up behind endless rebounds..endlessly ineffectual..

and grigg in the centre breaks..if he gets the ball..he just swings around and blast away...and he refuses to ever tackle
monday my membership is in the mail...i saw a very lazy and gutless richmond football club today.....

Hey summerside do these ring a bell?

'I'm done with this *smile*ing joke of a club.'
'Won't be getting any more money out of me. *smile* them.'

Just log off buddy. You're not a supporter anyway

DragicevicFan said:
Apologies count for nothing.

That is just completely unacceptable from a club who claim to be improving and taking all the right steps, and have a good culture, blah blah.

Its all talk. All words. No substance.

When the time actually arrives, for this club to make a stand, they go weak at the knees every time.

Any time we need a win to move into the 8, we stumble. Everytime we need %, we barely scrape home. We are a disgrace.

That team has not looked like winning a game for 12 months, and we get rolled by them again. It is one of the most limp wristed, pathetic and heartbreaking performances I have sat though.
It's true.

I dont know how much more I can take. I'm 29, but they way they are cutting years off my life, I may not make it it 30.

Neitzsche said: " what doesn't kill us makes us stronger". For the first time ever, I'm starting to doubt him.

Freezer said:
The last two minutes has unfortunately overshadowed a pretty good second half. The players clearly thought the game was all over with 2 minutes left on the clock. We deserved to lose based on the fact we didn't play out the game the way we should've.

This had nothing to do with ability.

Freezer I normally agree with your views but not here...a side with more ability would have scorched gc by 5 goals with the amount of ball we had in the second half.

i,m 48 and wear tigers on my sleeve and have in 32 years of membership, when not going, stopped watching many times has my head must have a connection to bloody richmond, never seen them win ever, when i stop watching due ro feeling a loss, their a sure way to ill health, failure,crap performances a plenty, but bloody cant stop wanting sucess, come on you pricks tigers, am i to hit bloody 80 before we give regular sucess to our members, never thought at 18, that hiting 48, would still not see a sucessfull era, tigers you can pay for my heart transplant, seeming you broke it in piecs today

It just breaks your heart, can barely speak at the moment ,feel like throwing myself on the floor like my 2 year old. Ahh well just have too suck it up again, let the stomach ulcers grow and grow,at least I know I am not the only one suffering

mj72 said:
Hey summerside do these ring a bell?

'I'm done with this *smile*ing joke of a club.'
'Won't be getting any more money out of me. *smile* them.'

Just log off buddy. You're not a supporter anyway

Cute, I have a cheerleader.

super_coach said:
They will lose twice as much in gate receipts over the rest of the season

Exactly. We will lose just as much in gate receipts now. Would of been 60K plus next week and then continued on if finals were a chance.

Never been so distraught & gutted im my life over a game. Derrickx drops the easiest of chest marks from a 15m kick from Tucky with 43 seconds left, 10 pts up and we lose. Totally ripped our hearts out. I actually cried. As upset as i've been over Richmond as long as i can remember.

Look on the brightside you all. With some judicious draft picks and weeding out of some dumb players, by 2015 we just make the final eight!!

WTF are they going to say today !!!. No ticker to give that up !!

Hardwick goes to the boundary to coach the last 10 minutes !! He did a great job......

What a disgrace !!!

Still can't believe it !!! ''

ps some of the guys who put on the jumper today are not even at VFL level. !!!

tangles said:
It just breaks your heart, can barely speak at the moment ,feel like throwing myself on the floor like my 2 year old. Ahh well just have too suck it up again, let the stomach ulcers grow and grow,at least I know I am not the only one suffering
Same here Tangles

I hope they get a really hard week on the track this week

Don't care if it's not good for them or for next week, it'll make me feel better

Richmond....the team that never lets you down by letting you down. Just a joke of a club that really does deserve all the crap that is hung on it. I could have lived with our finals hopes being ended by North or Carlton but no....it had to be the bloody winless suns with a goal after the siren after we were 17 points up with 3 minutes on the clock. Even in front with 27 seconds left.

Pathetic and I can't think of any other club that could stuff it up as bad as we just have.

Its just like the bent over and said to Nth - here u go guys, enjoy the finals as we dont want to play in September and ruin our high paid expensive holidays...