Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Progress MY arse !!!!!!

Dimma should pi...ss off ...

Couldnt coach Match DAY if his life depended on it....

bullus_hit said:
Who's idea was it to rest Maric? Another disgraceful decision.

forget about maric we were 10 pts up with 50 secs to go....

Derickx dropped a mark easy pass only from 15 mtrs away...the ball goes to ground and harbrow goals if that mark sticks we win nothing to do with I.maric we had this game and we *smile*en blew it thats the story

Big Country said:
Poor. Poor. Poor.

Lots went wrong but for a guy that gets paid money to play footy X needs to mark that ball and we win. I so wanted him to do well but there's no coming back from this. I'm through with him!

Martin should also hang his head in shame for not being out there.
Yeah too bloody right hope the scotch and cokes were worth it!!!

Can't see a win against GC coming anytime soon. They have more talent and will get better quicker. How depressing. 0-2 and counting and only team not to beat GC. Sums up how much of a rabble this whole club is.

Disco08 said:
Meh. If Derrickx takes a chest mark we win by 2 goals and no one's ashamed of anything.

Paper over the cracks.

Kick after the siren and we have 1 person on the mark, just shows how dumb we are as a footy team and the lack of footy smarts. The Collingwood and West Coast's would of had the whole side lined up on the mark. Would it of made a difference? Who knows, but you do everything you can and we DONT.

IT has never been harder to barrack for Richmond.

Please no more complaints about playing GC once only.

Coz they OWN us.

Seriously.

*smile*

I forgot to mention useless, shameful, little, *smile*.*smile*.*smile*........I'm so sick of the *smile*.

The last two minutes has unfortunately overshadowed a pretty good second half. The players clearly thought the game was all over with 2 minutes left on the clock. We deserved to lose based on the fact we didn't play out the game the way we should've.

This had nothing to do with ability.

DragicevicFan said:
Apologies count for nothing.

That is just completely unacceptable from a club who claim to be improving and taking all the right steps, and have a good culture, blah blah.

Its all talk. All words. No substance.

When the time actually arrives, for this club to make a stand, they go weak at the knees every time.

Any time we need a win to move into the 8, we stumble. Everytime we need %, we barely scrape home. We are a disgrace.

That team has not looked like winning a game for 12 months, and we get rolled by them again. It is one of the most limp wristed, pathetic and heartbreaking performances I have sat though.

I dont know how much more I can take. I'm 29, but they way they are cutting years off my life, I may not make it it 30.

IrockZ said:
Paper over the cracks.

Totally disagree. The team we had out there today was let down by a few predictably poor performances. Those guys won't be playing next year.

Disco08 said:
Totally disagree. The team we had out there today was let down by a few predictably poor performances. Those guys won't be playing next year.

How do you know? It's the 'want' we had for many years but there still here....Shank included!! Trade!

Even Jack should be looked at TBH.

Freezer said:
The last two minutes has unfortunately overshadowed a pretty good second half. The players clearly thought the game was all over with 2 minutes left on the clock. We deserved to lose based on the fact we didn't play out the game the way we should've.

This had nothing to do with ability.
Really only the third quarter freezer. Still can't believe we didn't kick it long to the boundary line toward the end.

frangalis4eva said:
Fair to say I'm done with this club.

Once again were the laughing stock of the league.

Franglais4eva signing out from pre and rfc
See ya!!!