Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Poor. Poor. Poor.

Lots went wrong but for a guy that gets paid money to play footy X needs to mark that ball and we win. I so wanted him to do well but there's no coming back from this. I'm through with him!

Martin should also hang his head in shame for not being out there.

evo said:
I'm starting to think you are trolling.

Dude, we just got beaten by the team that lost to GWS.

No *smile*?

If you think the team we had out there is fundamentally better than the Suns team you're a bigger brightsider than me. ;D

mexican_radio said:
seriously, I'm so angry and disappointed. Why support this club through thick and thin?
Because we aren't like the fickle fans of other clubs who win a flag 1 year then call for the coach's head the next.
What has made it feel worse was the fact that we've had our tyres pumped up by supporters & journos all year when we are CLEARLY not CONSISTENT enough to make the finals. This loss comes as no surprise to me as there are still too many fringe players who are on borrowed time yet keep their spots with flash-in-the-pan performances. Hardwick should've culled hard again last year. Many will go at the end of this year, and next year will be an improved version of 2010. Finals for 2014.

This is *smile*. I just smashed up half my living room. Derickx takes that mark and we win by 10 points. *smile*!

oh god, i stopped watching at 5 minute mark of first quater, could feel a close loss coming, went out to about 21 minute mark last quater, wife kids said were going to win, sorry i still felt a loss coming,i said, *smile* oh so richmond, so useless, so disapointing,give nothing back to supporters for decades, we will get murdered against north i fear by up to 10 to 15 goals :pullhair

skiptomystu said:
I'll always be a member to the day I die, but this post is spot on.

Supporters/Members puring in millions of dollars, and what do we get in return? Sold home games to Cairns where we lose both and insipid performances from players who don't seem to give a sh!t.

I'll always care, but can totally see why people jump off the club.

My thoughts to a tee. Will probably get my membership again but wont submit my three grandkids to this crap...... As far as I am concerned they wont be subjected to this crap by their grandpa. Like somebody else said this club is killing me. The gutted feeling is stress and we all know what that can do - its just not worth it. They only get my membership dollar from now on and not more red cent.

Summerisle said:
Newman had his head split open but apart from thet you're right. This club is a joke, our coach is sh!t and most of our players are either completely *smile*ing stupid or have no heart, take your pick.

Im not giving these *smile*ing idiots another cent, im sick of this sh!t.
Newman looked fine to me on the bench
The admin and coaching panel are giving the opposition every chance possible to win

Hey everybody - nothing has changed! We are useless when it counts.

How did tuck not kick that 50mts down the ground and even worse - how did Derickx drop that mark!?!?

Hahaha circus.

We'll go nowhere until we get better players. It's been the same issue for 30 years. After we get a better list then we need a better tactical coach. Hardwick has lost me now.

Seriously question whether this club can ever properly improve. It may not be meant to happen.

Fair to say I'm done with this club.

Once again were the laughing stock of the league.

Franglais4eva signing out from pre and rfc

Apologies count for nothing.

That is just completely unacceptable from a club who claim to be improving and taking all the right steps, and have a good culture, blah blah.

Its all talk. All words. No substance.

When the time actually arrives, for this club to make a stand, they go weak at the knees every time.

Any time we need a win to move into the 8, we stumble. Everytime we need %, we barely scrape home. We are a disgrace.

That team has not looked like winning a game for 12 months, and we get rolled by them again. It is one of the most limp wristed, pathetic and heartbreaking performances I have sat though.

I dont know how much more I can take. I'm 29, but they way they are cutting years off my life, I may not make it it 30.