Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Heads have to roll here. Graham, Derickx, Moore, McGuane, Webberley, Dea should never play another game for Richmond.

Does everyone hear that, thats everybody laughing at us.

Different set of players but the same old story year after year.

5 minutes to go we crapped ourselves.

The wheels will now completly fall off.

I am disgusted and ashamed to be a Richmond supporter tonight.

You cannot play one and a half qtrs and expect to win.

Disco08 said:
Meh. If Derrickx takes a chest mark we win by 2 goals and no one's ashamed of anything.
I'm starting to think you are trolling.

Dude, we just got beaten by the team that lost to GWS.

weak weak weak....what abloody joke..

im not going to anymore games this year...and if this club wants me and my sons 600 pl;us maurice rioliu club membership they can bloddy well earn like everyone else has to earn a dollar.....

antman said:
Rubbish. The whole team lost the 18 point lead, not just him.

Rubbish. How can the whole team be responsible for one or two player's ineptitude?

Plan for 2013

The season is shot. I can't see the team recovering from that mentally for some time. Really I don't know how we'll ever put it behind us. Having said that, I think we now must commence a plan for 2013.
Book in surgeries, complete list review, coaching staff review (no not Dimma). I don't see much point winning another game really. What on EARTH can we do to make 2013 something better?

Have never felt this outraged and disgusted. Stuff Richmond. I am not going to another game this year. Call me what you like but I have every right to just walk away from the club for a breather and break. Broken my heart and my spirit.

super_coach said:
agree
Why did we play a queensland team in queensland for our home game?
Why did we suspend one of our best players?
Where was Maric today?
Why was Newman sitting on the bench for the last 10 minutes?

When is our club going to go into bat for its supporters? 2 finals series in 30 years.
It did everything possible today to make it easy for Gold Coast.
Well guess what Gold Coast took the opportunity

Newman had his head split open but apart from thet you're right. This club is a joke, our coach is *smile* and most of our players are either completely *smile* stupid or have no heart, take your pick.

Im not giving these *smile* idiots another cent, im sick of this *smile*.

Only Richmond could blow a season like that.

That first half was disgraceful.

I subscribed today to watch the game on the internet - my first game for the year. I can only assume we have played better than that this year.

RemoteTiger said:
Clog the backline with 25 seconds to go and only 4 pts up. No onfield leadership - very poor effort

exactly every player should have gone bak and i mean everyone and there would be no room for karmichael hunt to mark that chest mark...
*smile* pathetic how does anyone lose from 10 pts up 50 secs to go *smile* weak

bullus_hit said:
Who's idea was it to rest Maric? Another disgraceful decision.

Agree. I don't want to blame Gus for this loss, but the bloke is not good enough even against a new side and that's where the ball movement starts which later becomes a goal.

If he can't tap to our players, then he is simply no good. It showed at the last 2 centre bounces how easily the GC players grabbed the ball and spread out.