Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Oh well. There's the season. Our list runs as deep as Lake Eyre.

I don't know how I was able to control myself, I thought we were going to need a new TV and some plaster to patch up the walls there for a minute.

Why didn't I put $20 on the Suns, there was always a chance of this happening.

Re: spiritless

The Ferret said:
I question the commitment of the whole team just playing for the money.

They can do whatever the *smile* they like, Im not giving these *smile* another cent. *smile* them *smile* *smile*

evo said:
you gotta be kidding man. Apart from Lids, Cotch and maybe Morris, that was disgraceful.

Meh. If Derrickx takes a chest mark we win by 2 goals and no one's ashamed of anything.

Season over. Just playing for pride over the remainder of the year.

No faith in Hardwick or his coaching team. Poured plenty into this club over 30 years and it's just crap. Continually disappoints. Can't see the future tonight. Devastated.

You would think that I was more use to this but this is unacceptable this loss. These losses should never happen against such *smile* teams.

I think I will stop watching our games for the rest of the season now as my heart hurts too much. *smile* on the players and the coach today.

Clog the backline with 25 seconds to go and only 4 pts up. No onfield leadership - very poor effort

Sad end of the season - over the last 3 decades the RFC is the heartbreak club of the AFL.

jb03 said:
Leysy right again

Leysy got good odds for tonight, but I can't see how the hell we comeback against North next week......no matter where we play !!!

Give this team a *smile* miracle for once. I've seen enough bad luck and cursed losses over 30 *smile* years.

Tigerdog said:
An absolute disgrace. Insipid, pathetic, same old Richmond. I am disgusted by this effort and insulted. It makes a mockery of the FTF. Every time we face a challenge we turn to water and become meek and feeble.
This team doesn't deserve finals as it as mentally frail as evry one before it regardless of ability, for the last 30 years. Pretenders. Charlatans and Dimma has a long way to go as a match day coach.
WTF do we keep coming back to support a team that serves us up this sh!t while smiling and calling it a banquet?4
Weak as p!ss and unlikely to change any time soon.

I'll always be a member to the day I die, but this post is spot on.

Supporters/Members puring in millions of dollars, and what do we get in return? Sold home games to Cairns where we lose both and insipid performances from players who don't seem to give a *smile*.

I'll always care, but can totally see why people jump off the club.

WHAT A DISGRACE !!!!!!!!!!

I AM STUNNED !!

DID THAT JUST HAPPEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 goals in 25 seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Summerisle said:
This club can go and get *smile*ed, *smile*ing pathetic bunch of *smile*s.
agree
Why did we play a queensland team in queensland for our home game?
Why did we suspend one of our best players?
Where was Maric today?
Why was Newman sitting on the bench for the last 10 minutes?

When is our club going to go into bat for its supporters? 2 finals series in 30 years.
It did everything possible today to make it easy for Gold Coast.
Well guess what Gold Coast took the opportunity