Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

ToraToraTora said:
Let the bagging begin.
And rightly so. We are quite possibly the most inept and stupid and incompetent club/side in the AFL.

Wow. That was pretty bad. Not sure I've seen a worse loss than that in 30 years.

Disco08 said:
Well really Derrickx is the only one who should be ashamed.
you gotta be kidding man. Apart from Lids, Cotch and maybe Morris, that was disgraceful.

Shows how terrible our depth is and some of these players should be delisted/traded.

Missed the *smile* 8 (or a win) in just 40 seconds!!!

Keep *smile* handballing, keep spraying goals, keep jogging around players......

Disgrace. Absolute disgrace. This football club is *smile* killing me.

They are a joke.

Nothing has changed. Nothing. It is just the same old *smile*.

We are a *smile* disgrace. *smile* get rid of all the *smile* *smile* house players. What a *smile* joke!

I said it had the makings of a Greek tragedy and that's exactly how it eventuated. Gutted, absolutely soul destroying.

spiritless

I question the commitment of the whole team just playing for the money.

An absolute disgrace. Insipid, pathetic, same old Richmond. I am disgusted by this effort and insulted. It makes a mockery of the FTF. Every time we face a challenge we turn to water and become meek and feeble.
This team doesn't deserve finals as it as mentally frail as evry one before it regardless of ability, for the last 30 years. Pretenders. Charlatans and Dimma has a long way to go as a match day coach.
WTF do we keep coming back to support a team that serves us up this *smile* while smiling and calling it a banquet?4
Weak as *smile* and unlikely to change any time soon.

Why would Cotchin want to hang around at a club like this.

Yes there is love there but its days like these where he must think this club will never go anywhere.