Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

tigers80 said:
i think some supporters are more weaker mentally
than the players...talk about drop the team and
the club like a preverbial as soon as things
dont pan out like they want.....

cmon guys we are better than that.

We are stupid for putting up with this crap.. Remember the suns haven't won a game! Hardwick is far from the messiah the club and media have made you believe he is ! Remeber GWS , FREO at home etc NO DEPTH at this club at all.. And too many passengers

Not a good start, but still within 3 goals.

Graham is 3rd best Tiger on DT points.

Carna Tiges!

jb03 said:
Gus is keeping us in it. The rest have been woeful.

No surprise there but I bet the haters will still call for his delisting.

I hate to say it, but we are probably gone today.

We simply do not have the talent out there to turn this around.

We'd be getting absolutely buried with Cotch and Lids.

sashback said:
Good, *smile* off then!!
Surely even you have had enough of this crap sashback, we should be smashing these blokes.

i'm not going anywhere, but clearly our coach has NFI on game day

I was going to say Dea needs to go back to Coburg and show something before his next call up but looking at today there's just no-one worth promoting. Our depth sux.

jb03 said:
YEs we can see why the Webberly farce continued for so long. Disappointing.

Gawn. Along with McGuane, Graham, White, Connors, McDonald. Six easy delistings. Before you even make a hard call.

And I stand by my first impression of Dea. Not up to it.

Freezer said:
We'll still win so stop stressing. It's good that it shows how far away we actually are in terms of depth.

No we won't. Suns have a sniff of their first win...they want it more than we do by the looks of it.

jamo said:
The man is lost on game day.

press conference is predictable

we didn't hunt the ball
we didn't play how we wanted too blah blah blah

Malthouse please, if we are going to progress, we need a coach that understands how to coach.

AGREE ... he has now become boring ... NO GAME DAY IDEA

Pecka 77 said:
We are stupid for putting up with this crap.. Remember the suns haven't won a game! Hardwick is far from the messiah the club and media have made you believe he is ! Remeber GWS , FREO at home etc NO DEPTH at this club at all.. And too many passengers

DEPTH well that wasnt a closely guarded secret.
no one has made me believe anything, some need
to temper there expectations.

Pecka 77 said:
Not Hardwicks fault we've got no depth

Punxsutawney Phil said:
No we won't. Suns have a sniff of their first win...they want it more than we do by the looks of it.

Been very disappointing Batchelor. OR we get our hopes up and over-rate our young players.

Baloo said:
No surprise there but I bet the haters will still call for his delisting.

Looks the same to me. Nothing's changed. Still another half and the rest of season to see though.