Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

mexican_radio said:
Josh Hall = unknown who has never played an AFL game. 2 goals. How many times has this happened to us? Thing never change

Well our lack of any defensive pressure helps these kids out. How open do we want to leave it for the Suns.

Joke.

jamo said:
We have one game plan, and if you flood our forward line, we don't score, and then you can score easily against us.
We handball too much, so apply pressure and you get the footy,
Oh and if you are spanking one of our players, never fear, you can keep spanking him because our coach will not move him.

Code solved. Easy.

We have no chance unless this is fixed. Forward coach must go or come up with something better.

Did someone ask the real RFC to stand up? That's what we are seeing. Same result different playing group.

For all of the people who *smile* about selling games, we would have lost that at the G SUCH IS THE MENTAL FRAGILITY OF THIS CLUB. i DON'T HAVE THE 1 MIL TO TIP IN FOR THE GAMES WE PLAYED THERE, DO YOU?

StoneAge Romeo said:
Of course not but seriously what we he hoping we'd end up with??

Love the idea of going mature but why he picks two undersized nothing players with 'meh' skills and footy smarts is beyond me....

Utter waste..

Obviously they saw something in them and thought they could develop them into valauble contributors. Not all picks work out. It's a fact of drafting.

Wife is telling me to calm down, and i shoot back with you dont what it's like and never will with swear words added on. She follows essendon.

Lucky the goal went in Robbie.

Let's hope we don't have to rely on a FP to kick goals.

Tommo37 said:
Wife is telling me to calm down, and i shoot back with you dont what it's like and never will with swear words added on. She follows essendon.

Don't take it out on her.

Direct your displeasure at those responsible for it. I mean, you pay for this.