Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

We have a lot of players out which is testing our depth and we are failing that test, badly.

Those last 2 goals has at least kept us in touch but we are playing nowhere near well enough. The fact that 40 of our possessions have come from 2 players says a lot.

Win or lose I want to see who stands up here.

Disco08 said:
Hate to say it but he's been pretty woeful.

Looking at the score I reckon he's being let down by the rest of the squad. A big sexy man like him can't win the game by himself.

jb03 said:
YEs we can see why the Webberly farce continued for so long. Disappointing.

Seriously why was this bloke even considered for an AFL list?

Nason and Webberly..... Gee Francis really made the most of those late picks in the 09 draft....

Ive pretty much lost all faith in FJ.. I think he's a fraud....

Only 4 goals down. Wouldn't surprise me if we still win it, but also happy to have taken the $5.60 last night - to offset possible anger :-\

jamo said:
Surely even you have had enough of this crap sashback, we should be smashing these blokes.

i'm not going anywhere, but clearly our coach has NFI on game day

Yes Jamo, my tongue is nearly bitten through!!

I'm *smile* ropable!!!

What's going on???

We can still win it though!

StoneAge Romeo said:
Seriously why was this bloke even considered for an AFL list?

Nason and Webberly..... Gee Francis really made the most of those late picks in the 09 draft....

Ive pretty much lost all faith in FJ.. I think he's a fraud....

Because good recruiters get every single pick spot on?

powerful and brave 12 said:
See Gus bus bought his DVD of benchwarmers with him and was watching it at halftime in the rooms

LOL thanks for the laugh powerful ;D

Smoking Aces said:
This is looking like the Richmond of 12 months ago. No run, carry and spread.

And NO - make that absolutely NO urgency what so ever. It is just so bloody frustrating to sit here and watch. C'mon llllliiiiiifffffffttttt Tigers!!!

mtench said:
Not Hardwicks fault we've got no depth

OK fair enough ... lets get rid of the jacks as quick as possible and try and fix this problem !!!!

Bummers seem to be doing ok with depth .. also have many out .. but don't go and get embarrassed .. smashed port!!!!

WE must fix this because injury and suspension is part of an AFL season !!

Even with players out .. loosing to the winless GC is a JOKE

heck..ive almost gone through a nights supply of beer in two quarters.....this side is driving me to drink.. :rofl :rofl :rofl

i expect to see the most deperate,hardest ,toughest and unrelenting half of footy we,ve played in years

Disco08 said:
Because good recruiters get every single pick spot on?

Of course not but seriously what we he hoping we'd end up with??

Love the idea of going mature but why he picks two undersized nothing players with 'meh' skills and footy smarts is beyond me....

Utter waste..

sashback said:
Yes Jamo, my tongue is nearly bitten through!!

I'm *smile*in ropable!!!

What's going on???

We can still win it though!

I will tell you whats going on

we are predictable

We have one game plan, and if you flood our forward line, we don't score, and then you can score easily against us.
We handball too much, so apply pressure and you get the footy,
Oh and if you are spanking one of our players, never fear, you can keep spanking him because our coach will not move him.

Theory - we don't handle the humid conditions of Cairns. The ball is like a cake of soap in the bath, we physically cannot run & our tackling is non-existent.

Sad when one considers the state of the ladder at this point of the season - we need an 8 goal quarter to the Sun's 1 or 2 goals to win this.

I can't believe what I'm seeing! The words pathetic and embarrassment certainly come to mind. The club has prostituted itself for $$$$ by selling games like this!!