Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Gee, that little push and shove was the most fight seen from the boys so far today....ffs tigers get your bloody act together. Dimma give the lot of them both barrels.

jb03 said:
Do you think we are good enough?

At the G where North havent played all year with -

Maric, Griffith, Martin all back.

Dont underestimate how bad our depth & bottom 6 are. Just replacing our worst 3 with players of that ilk makes a massive difference.

Also this game at Cairns is an unusual game where we are taken out of our comfort zone.

The players will also lift for Dusty & Hardwick will be lethal all week if we do get beat. Chalk it down jb.

Just got home and turned the game on, WHAT A FING JOKE!!!!!! Hang your heads Martin Jackson White etc

Webbley graham and a couple of others will have their papers stamped today!

i think some supporters are more weaker mentally
than the players...talk about drop the team and
the club like a preverbial as soon as things
dont pan out like they want.....

cmon guys we are better than that.

mexican_radio said:
Not for the first time I am ashamed of my club tonight. The supporters of the RFC have stood behind the club to the point of record membership and massive debt reduction programs. We deserve better than this from the playing group. I do not want to see a lynching of the senior coach, but I would like an honest appraisal of the results this year. I would also support moves to cash out and cancel this Cairns game immediately.

Won't be getting any more money out of me. *smile* them.

In all seriousness we know our boys are better than this.

It just must be something between the ears. This is why we never belt bottom sides (or even beat bottom sides), because we go in thinking the game is already won. When we play better opposition our standard usually lifts.

Relax people,as I indicated in a thread earlier this week,it is all a part of an AFL conspiracy to keep supporters interest up till the last ten minutes of the game.We are a shoe in................. :help

Leysy Days said:
At the G where North havent played all year with -

Maric, Griffith, Martin all back.

Dont underestimate how bad our depth & bottom 6 are. Just replacing our worst 3 with players of that ilk makes a massive difference.

Also this game at Cairns is an unusual game where we are taken out of our comfort zone.

The players will also lift for Dusty & Hardwick will be lethal all week. Chalk it down jb.

agree totally i pencilled this as a tough assignment.
north on the other hand i m expecting to beat.