Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

skiptomystu said:
Everyone do themselves a favour and concentrate on Grigg when he is in picture. He fair dinkum hasn't got out of a slight jog all game. No urgency.

grigg??/ bloody hell...we laughed out loud as he ran backwards waving his arms..as a suns player ran toward him and cleared it from a centre bounce....very gutless indeed..i thought you were meant to run at the player in the clearance and tackle him..not run away backwards waving your arms.. :rofl

2 late goals and we are a chance to pinch this.

Make no mistake though this just shows that our best 22 - 24 is pretty good, but we drop away alarmingly after that.

We'll still win so stop stressing. It's good that it shows how far away we actually are in terms of depth.

skiptomystu said:
Dimma actually doing something about this or what? Haven't seen any moves being made.
The man is lost on game day.

press conference is predictable

we didn't hunt the ball
we didn't play how we wanted too blah blah blah

Malthouse please, if we are going to progress, we need a coach that understands how to coach.

tigers80 said:
i think some supporters are more weaker mentally
than the players...talk about drop the team and
the club like a preverbial as soon as things
dont pan out like they want.....

cmon guys we are better than that.

Give us a break it's been thirty years of mostly rubbish performances, not just today. People need to vent.

Leysy Days said:
At the G where North havent played all year with -

Maric, Griffith, Martin all back.

Dont underestimate how bad our depth & bottom 6 are. Just replacing our worst 3 with players of that ilk makes a massive difference.

Also this game at Cairns is an unusual game where we are taken out of our comfort zone.

The players will also lift for Dusty & Hardwick will be lethal all week if we do get beat. Chalk it down jb.

Ok, I'm on. Reckon we will be $3, perhaps more too.

You just have to wonder how many of them genuinely care and are desperate to become a great team and players... Time for Richmond to find the players who don't and just kick them out. Sick of players who don't really want to become something more, something special.

Freezer said:
We'll still win so stop stressing. It's good that it shows how far away we actually are in terms of depth.

I think so.

But at the end of the Season I need to see blokes off the list and replaced with ones that'll give us depth.

YinnarTiger said:
There's no such thing as jetlag flying from Melbourne to Cairns.

I'm talking more about the constant number of interstate games we've had this year. Still 2 more to go.

Just got home and turned on the live feed. *smile*, what's happening ?

BrisTiger24 said:
This should be a farewell game for Webberley. Not sure what he stands for.
He showed today why he hasnt been given a game this year.

And subbed off for strategic reasons......please......the guy was useless.