Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

SCOOP said:
For the first time ever I ashamed of the Richmond Football CLub.

This is a embarrassung.

How ever decided to give Maric a week off should be sacked. Shocking call.

Probably because the club is full of *smile* idiots...

Im sure there is great people working at the club and I know there is but as a collective the club is just a joke and a losers. You cannot argue against that with the last 30 years and us losing to disgraceful teams.

AstuteTiger said:
Dea out marked by bennel now I've seen it all
Grigg is p!ss weak won't chase won't lay a tackle

Everyone do themselves a favour and concentrate on Grigg when he is in picture. He fair dinkum hasn't got out of a slight jog all game. No urgency.

zippadeee said:
they have kicked 3.7, this game is over!
top 20 picks should be traded because we throw them away on players like Ellis & conca
what is Derrickx doing???

you are bagging 2 kids..geez.

Leysy Days said:
People were saying how to leysy during the week when he said we'd get beat today.

You watch, we'll win next week. Leysy is going to all-up his winnings from today. Nice 15/1 collect.

We've been sh!t enough for most weeks because of a schoolboy forward line. No chance against North (or anyone else) unless we fix this and the over-handballing up.

Well done on the bet.....but it's not full time yet.

skiptomystu said:
Everyone do themselves a favour and concentrate on Grigg when he is in picture. He fair dinkum hasn't got out of a slight jog all game. No urgency.

\he has been like that since the day he got here, he looks good when he has it but he dosent chase or tackle to save himself.

Not for the first time I am ashamed of my club tonight. The supporters of the RFC have stood behind the club to the point of record membership and massive debt reduction programs. We deserve better than this from the playing group. I do not want to see a lynching of the senior coach, but I would like an honest appraisal of the results this year. I would also support moves to cash out and cancel this Cairns game immediately.