Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

mexican_radio said:
I'm as disappointed as anyone but can we please not start on "sack the coach" ? Sacking coaches has never helped us in the past.

Keeping them hasn't seemed to work either.

mexican_radio said:
I'm as disappointed as anyone but can we please not start on "sack the coach" ? Sacking coaches has never helped us in the past.
We need to keep Dimma,but have Malthouse as a mentor,like thommo at essendon.

If the players aren't running hard and look spent due to jetlag.....how many interstate games do we keep copping ??

Day of shame for this club. Highlights all that is still bad about us. Lack of depth proves weakness in recruiting and player development. Failure to have a game plan, pressure the opposition and turn up to play is the coaches fault. Playing this game in the tropics is the management's fault.

TigerForce said:

People were saying how to leysy during the week when he said we'd get beat today.

You watch, we'll win next week. Leysy is going to all-up his winnings from today. Nice 15/1 collect.

Leysy Days said:
Ah well the $6 gift on the Gold Coast is some consolation.

We'll beat North.

We won't win another game playing like this.

Really just a *smile* football club when it's all said and done. They play like they don't give a stuff.

This is an embarrassment.

tigers80 said:
whats with all the hysteria...

some get a bit wound wanting
the coach removed... :hihi

hehe you've got to make jokes...it's more fun than watching the game.

wonder what Mick's doing next year if he isn't at the Bloos?

See ya later Danny Stanley you dirty prick.

How's Dermie though.....defends that action from Stanley yet says Cotchin will get weeks.

For the first time ever I ashamed of the Richmond Football CLub.

This is a embarrassung.

How ever decided to give Maric a week off should be sacked. Shocking call.

they have kicked 3.7, this game is over!
top 20 picks should be traded because we throw them away on players like Ellis & conca
what is Derrickx doing???

:rofl

The deadwood being shown for what it is. Another 6-8 personnel changes at years end will help avoid these sorts of results.

Depth? Ha ha.