Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Embarrassing. Clearly we have no depth. Clearly we shouldn't be selling games to provincial locations. I didn't contribute to TFTF to have the team go to Cairns for three years. Gale needs to buy out the final year of the deal.

Hardwick has lost me.

GRIGG....PLEASE NOTE...YOU ARE MEANT TO TACKLE A PLAYER AS HE RUNS PAST YOU....DONT RUN BACKWARDS WAVING YOUR ARMS

even cotchin is blasting away into our forward line....it is bloody an insane pathetic tactic.....and yet we do it over and over and over and over again..and it fails every time..yet we just blast away endlessly
as i type..morris just does it again..and guess what??/ another turnover.....

hahahah graham..marks....dumb centre kick straight to the suns..cotchin dumb arse 50 give away..and now we are 6 goals down

they havent kicked 7 goals in a game and now they have kicked 7 in a qtr and half. shocking!

Leysy Days said:
Ah well the $6 gift on the Gold Coast is some consolation.

We'll beat North.

we wont get near nth seriously, went and watched them last night with a mate.

Every time they get the ball they take it down the field for a shot on goal. Where is the defense? Have they given up?