Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

turning this crap off now - cant watch it. This club is a fair dinkum joke. Nothing at all has changed.

TigerForce said:
I'm lost at what mindset these players have every week......

They are mentally soft. Unbelievable. We will get flogged.

And to think we are supposedly in finals contention! We are miles off.

Dimma actually doing something about this or what? Haven't seen any moves being made.

Very disappointing.

As I said pre game our midfield looks very thin. They are beating us all over the ground but especially in the middle.

Maybe we are just doomed forever. Down for 30 years why not another 30. To lose to this bunch twice (it looks like) is a disgrace. We have some good players out but this team that we have are disgraceful. We have 2 class players in Delidio and Cotchin. Riewoldt can't get in the game. The rest are just no more than league footballers (some not even that).

This side was never going to win this game. It was horrid on paper, it's horrid on the park. It's pretty much decimated by suspension and injury. And by looking completely half arsed.

skiptomystu said:
Dimma actually doing something about this or what? Haven't seen any moves being made.

LOL what's he going to do? The work should of been done during the week.

This club is a joke.

Collo said:
Maybe we are just doomed forever. Down for 30 years why not another 30. To lose to this bunch twice (it looks like) is a disgrace. We have some good players out but this team that we have are disgraceful. We have 2 class players in Delidio and Cotchin. Riewoldt can't get in the game. The rest are just no more than league footballers (some not even that).

We won't be around for another 30 years if that's the case.

SEASON IS OVER.

If we sell this game again next year , they can shove the membership.

Selling games interstate= BACKFIRED

We are the laughing stock of the AFL and always will be.