Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

HAHAHAHAH...DEA....YOU ARE MEANT TO TACKLE THE PLAYER AS HE RUNS AND SHOOTS FOR GOAL..YOU DO NOT RUN ALONG SIDE HIM

I'm going to say this before I get drunk, Hardwick out .............. Malthouse in.

Thankyou very much

Forget about winning, we're going to get flogged.

Fumbles everywhere, slipping, can't mark. Well dove Gale, well done RFC. Laughing stock. Season over.

HEHEHEHE edwards....dumb handpass to nahas for open goal...and misses him completely......then gives up a free kickhahahah
now luke mcgunna does his usual brilliant dumb ass tackle round the neck..and the suns get a shot on goal..and they are 4 goals up

This is actually making me depressed. A *smile* high-jumper is outplaying our whole side bar Cotchin.

I know I've done a tonne of negative posts but its just so bad.