Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

Horrific.

But not unexpected.

It is almost like watching Coburg, with half a dozen blokes who were on the certain to be delisted list not two weeks ago.

We are in huge trouble here. Give a young team a sniff, and they'll start playing with confidence and freedom, and we'll be gone.

You can see our boys are thinking 'here we go again'.

Smoking Aces said:
This could be embarrassing!

It already is. We have it all to play for and serve up this *smile* against a side that hasn't won for 12 months. Speaks volumes.

Barnzy said:
He's had 1 kick which was a clanger. Turn it up.

Dixon has his measure unlike the undersized Dunn last week.

He's working hard, something that I can't say the same for Jack.

Leysy Days said:
Have a close look at him Disco. His handball that he threw away to a Richmond player surounded by 5 GC players. His mind was ticking saying I HAVE to get rid of the ball rather than take the tackle.

Does not like physical contact. Its been the story of his career & not just this week.

Yep saw that and thought exactly the same, very soft effort. Webbs is a witches hat out there. Suns are on and we are not - not good at all.

Leysy Days said:
Have a close look at him Disco. His handball that he threw away to a Richmond player surounded by 5 GC players. His mind was ticking saying I HAVE to get rid of the ball rather than take the tackle.

Does not like physical contact. Its been the story of his career & not just this week.

I've been trying to keep an eye on him Leysy. Agree that wasn't a good option but in general I thought he attacked it well, got in pretty good positions and used it well.