Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

skiptomystu said:
McGuane giving us more than Jack at this stage.

He's had 1 kick which was a clanger. Turn it up.

Dixon has his measure unlike the undersized Dunn last week.

I watched the Port Adelaide game today and by our stándard so far they are about 80% better than us, and thats saying something. 'That quarter was as pathetic as it gets.

Signs aren't good if recent games are anything to go by. Looks like a game between two bottom four teams. Some of our blokes look to be struggling to give the necessary run already. Commentators with their GC hats on. The makings of a sombre early evening.

Punxsutawney Phil said:
Yep. You just wonder whether the players give a stuff sometimes.

yep , all this crap during the week from the coach/Captain "yer we are ready for GC this time" blah blah blah

Yer right

If Cotchin wasn't playing I don't think we would have scored that quarter.

Streak said:
Well Dimma is going to need to find a rocket or 22 here.

Aside from Cotch, the rest of them haven't fired a shot.

Id Dimma drops this game, he must come under pressure because GC havent gone clost to beating any one this year.
this is a typical Richmond preformance, take Cotchin out this side has no class in it!

Well cause of our poor start the Suns now have genuine belief that they can win this. Making this a lot harder than it needs to be. Its going to be a tough scrap from here if we are going to somehow win. In terms of depth, we are miles off than having good depth. Our best 22 is really promising and there is more growth but once it gets down to 24-25 beyond, its quite scarce.

By Jesus that was horrible. If we don't pull our finger out, we are going to get our arses kicked!!!

If chimp wasn't out there we would be more than 5 goals down. Houli, Tuck, Grigg, McGuane, Ellis having shockers.

Webberley refused to tackle and pressure.

Is Derickx playing?

This could be our biggest loss of the year.

now watch them tighten up on Cotch and then just run away with it. Crappy umpiring but we just are not switched on at all. Pathetic - they are making us look slow lazy and second rate. But then again we are second rate when we change 10 players in two games...

Disco08 said:
Just out of interest, which bits of play have told you that so far? I just don't see it.

Have a close look at him Disco. His handball that he threw away to a Richmond player surounded by 5 GC players. His mind was ticking saying I HAVE to get rid of the ball rather than take the tackle.

Does not like physical contact. Its been the story of his career & not just this week.

I would have dragged Webberley for his pedestrian pathetic attempt.

He looked at a sun going past!

No wonder he's at Coburg, back to Tassie for you mate!!!