Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

now mcguanne...streaming into an open forward line..under no pressure...kicks..to no one......utter rubbish football richmond

Is the worst side we have put on the park since the great days of Banik, Lounder & Elser??

The disposal by the Tiges is so poor. With no Foley and Martin our second level midfielders are just ordinary by foot and by application.

Have we put some money on GC or something??

Grigg can't get out of a walk, Webberley just watched someone go past him, stupid kicks inside the corridor.

We're just not serious enough.

Bachar Houli eeds a spell in the VFL...don't care who for.

Leysy Days said:
Unfortunately this is going to be true.

Also Addam Maric us a scared soft footballer.

Just out of interest, which bits of play have told you that so far? I just don't see it.

pathetic quarter by us....shocking in every way..no pressure..no tackling...insane blasting into forward line....insane hand passing it to players under pressure...our worst quarter of football in a long time....

we don't wanna play finals..you can see it