Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond vs Gold Coast Game Day Thread

This is GC best line up, they have marked this down as a winnable game, we need to be up by at least 5 goals at 3qtr time or this year is gone

newman..PATHETIC..ATTEMPT TO TACKLE....frees up the suns player..easy goal.....weak..week weak...your meant to be captain ..newman...tacklye the bloody player..dont give a piddly bump

Not a good sign at all if Campbell Brown is playing well. Also lay some pressure please Tiger players. Cotchin been excellent besides that not a great day so far.

Leysy Days said:
Strap yourselves in for a long, frustrating and possibly painful afternoon people.

Unfortunately this is going to be true.

Also Addam Maric us a scared soft footballer.

hahahahaha o my god...delideo..two pathetic kicks into 50 in a row.....maric..pathetic hand pass to delideo....and now tuck useless shot at goal.....we are playing our worst quarter of football for the year