Richmond team vs Adelaide - NO SIMMONDS!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond team vs Adelaide - NO SIMMONDS!!!

Not disappointed with the in's. After reading the reports here and in the papers of the Coburg game last week, I was surprised that White has been picked ahead of Hislop. Maybe Tommy has been told to string a couple together if he wants another crack.

Good luck, Mr.Polak.

Graham is a monster now. They are not protecting his body, that is for sure. He is not replacing Simmo because they must think he is just not good enough.

RFC not KFC said:
Not sure if a bloke earning 250K+ (that's probably understating it considerably) can be credited with a selfless act. Do you think he's doing for the club or the coin? I know what I believe.

250K is below average for the AFL.

In the Blood said:
Graham is a monster now. They are not protecting his body, that is for sure. He is not replacing Simmo because they must think he is just not good enough.

Went to the Richmond Sydney Supporters function in round 3 prior to the swans v Richmond game. In attendance was Gary March, Benny Gale & Flea Weightman. They had some Q&A afterwards and the question was asked about our ruck stocks, who's coming through, etc.

Gary March pretty much said the following:

On Browne - "we have faith that Browne will come good - he has shed quite a few kilos of puppy fat and is progressing nicely, learning the caper at VFL level - the club rate him and think he'll make it"

On Gus - "he's a big lump of a lad but geez, he needs use his big body and do a lot more". I got the gist the club were worried about him and didn't think he has what it takes".

Nothing we probably didn't know but I found the "honesty" coming from the club interesting...

Would have liked to see Browne get a call up for another go in the ruck - but don't believe he has been setting the world on fire so far this year with Coburg. Gus........should be shed at end of year.

ADELAIDE v RICHMOND
Adelaide
B: Graham Johncock, Ben Rutten, Phil Davis
HB: Andrew McLeod, Nathan Bock, Simon Goodwin
C: Michael Doughty, Brent Reilly, Nathan van Berlo
HF: Jason Porplyzia, Scott Stevens, Bernie Vince
F: Jared Petrenko, Kurt Tippett, Richard Douglas
Foll: Ivan Maric, Scott Thompson, Tyson Edwards
I/C: Myke Cook, Brett Burton, Chris Schmidt, Matthew Jaensch
Emg: Tony Armstrong, Jonathon Griffin, Taylor Walker

Tiges

B: Moore, Thursfield, Polo
HB: Tuck, Deledio, Newman
C: Edwards, Jackson, Tambling
HF: Martin, Riewoldt, Nason
F: Polak, Rance, Astbury
Foll: Vickery, Cotchin, Collins
Interchange: White, Nahas, Farmer, Webberley

Great to see Webberley has been picked Good Luck eat em alive :clap :clap

Congrats, Big Ron Jeromey, eat em alive in your 1st game

Happy with this line-up, have a BIG crack at the ravens

Mcguane and Morton both dropped.

In: Polak, Cotchin, Martin, Webberley, Tambling, White
Out: Foley (inj - leg), Simmonds (inj - knee), Dea (inj - foot), Cousins (inj - back), McGuane, Morton

Tambling and Deledio should be able to run Adelaide ragged on Sunday.
They need to get on their bikes when we win possession and run to space all day.

It`s time for both of them to really put an ageing team to the sword with their pace.
NO EXCUSES!

btoz_01 said:
Tiges

B: Moore, Thursfield, Polo
HB: Tuck, Deledio, Newman
C: Edwards, Jackson, Tambling
HF: Martin, Riewoldt, Nason
F: Polak, Rance, Astbury
Foll: Vickery, Cotchin, Collins
Interchange: White, Nahas, Farmer, Webberley

Great to see Webberley has been picked Good Luck eat em alive :clap :clap

About time, not knocking Luke or Mitch but both have been a bit selfish and indulgent in recent times and a great statement by the coach

tannerztigers said:
Not too happy with the Morton dropping. Can play some great football when his on.
I'm a big fan too. He is getting treated very shabbily.

What a disgusting team on paper. :hihi

Not happy that 'deer in the headlights' White is playing, such a pathetic footballer. Maybe DH wants to give him one last shot. Oh well.

Happy McGuane is gone but that's a very small backline, very small. In fact, the whole side is tiny. Webberly, Nason, Nahas, White, Edwards, Farmer, Tambling, etc. Would not be surprised to if we lost by 10+ goals to Adelaide.

I just don't know how this can all be positive.

We are most likely going to get pumped by 6+ goals a game. How can this be good for player development.

Yes its good to keep playing the kids, but I know that players like Morton are good for future structure and is a bit of a leader for us down there.

tannerztigers said:
Not too happy with the Morton dropping. Can play some great football when his on.

I'm not happy with Morton himself!! As you said, he can play some good footy when he's on, but recently he has been off.