Richmond team vs Adelaide - NO SIMMONDS!!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond team vs Adelaide - NO SIMMONDS!!!

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Yet Jack didn,t get the chop after his antics against Freo.Go figure.

What antics? An edited 40 second grab without sound or context. When the peanuts at Fox of the Hun feed the lines to fans and posters its nearly time to pack up shop.

Harden up tiger fans!

lamb22 said:
What antics? An edited 40 second grab without sound or context. When the peanuts at Fox of the Hun feed the lines to fans and posters its nearly time to pack up shop.

Harden up tiger fans!
Yeah no worries.One rule for one and not the other.If you were happy with Jack,s efforts against Freo then thats fine.Im sure Morton would feel hard done by.

CptJonno2Madcow2005 said:
Yeah no worries.One rule for one and not the other.If you were happy with Jack,s efforts against Freo then thats fine.Im sure Morton would feel hard done by.

I think Jack is averaging more tackles than any key forward on the comp. He is loud, team oriented and unselfish. Offers vocal support continuously. I've put up his stats on another thread which shows he is streets ahead this year of contemporaries like Tippet, Hawkins and Gumbleton and comes up OK when compared to Fev, Franklin and cousin Nick.

To even suggest Morton and Jack are in the same hemisphere when it comes to team first or effort is ludicrous. Posters just have too much time on their hands if they feel they need to get stuck into Riewoldt.

lamb22 said:
I think Jack is averaging more tackles than any key forward on the comp. He is loud, team oriented and unselfish. Offers vocal support continuously. I've put up his stats on another thread which shows he is streets ahead this year of contemporaries like Tippet, Hawkins and Gumbleton and comes up OK when compared to Fev, Franklin and cousin Nick.

To even suggest Morton and Jack are in the same hemisphere when it comes to team first or effort is ludicrous. Posters just have too much time on their hands if they feel they need to get stuck into Riewoldt.
Don't talk rubbish lambshanks! Jaaack had the *smile* up against Freo and therefore should be pilloried and abused for at least the next twelve months, might also be a good idea to make him stand in the naughty corner for a couple of weeks as well just in case he plans on making a habit off his sooky la la behaviour. 8)