Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Has now kicked at least a goal in his last 10 games. Definitely holding his end of the bargain atm.

Reactions: 5 users
Not his biggest fan but thought Rhyan had a great game for three quarters but dropped off in the last quarter. However, he was not alone in that respect. Loved his harrying and hardness that gave us a chance throughout the game. Some of our more experienced players need to do the same

Reactions: 1 user
Works hard. Fair few pressure acts and providing options in the backline.

Reactions: 2 users
Didn’t see the game tonight but noticed he kicked 3 goals including one ripper. Must persist with him.

I been a critic, but credit to him, works his arse off, attacks the ball hard, and tries his guts out.

Is he a Better skilled version of castagna?

Never been a critic
Love Nigel
Pity we don’t have 10 of him
Hungry at every contest and understands the game

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
For a bloke who doesn't kick enough goals, he's kicked more goals than all but one teammate this year.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
This kid might be dangerous if he develops some confidence. He is the hardest player on the team, if he can continue to hit the scorebaord he's a little like a secret weapon.

Everyone knows I love Daniel Rioli. Mansell has as many goals from 16 games this year (17) as Daniel did in his second most productive season (17 from 22 in 2019, in a premiership team). Daniel's best was 25 from 25 in 2017 (also in a premiership team); Mansell is a chance to match it from four fewer games in a spoon team if he can kick 8 in the last 5 games. (He's kicked 8 in his last 5 games.)

We have them in their right positions.

Reactions: 9 users
Everyone knows I love Daniel Rioli. Mansell has as many goals from 16 games this year (17) as Daniel did in his second most productive season (17 from 22 in 2019, in a premiership team). Daniel's best was 25 from 25 in 2017 (also in a premiership team); Mansell is a chance to match it from four fewer games in a spoon team if he can kick 8 in the last 5 games. (He's kicked 8 in his last 5 games.)

And his goals aren’t Joe the goose type. They have been clinical.

Reactions: 3 users

Scoop is getting nervous. :D

And that's the part I take umbrage with, 25 goals a season. Daniel Rioli did it once as a small forward, Shai Bolton will do it for a third time this year it's not easy.

Put them both forward and they'll each kick more.

Can't knock him had a good game again doing what is needed.
Still think he lacks polish and is more of a working ute than a Rolls Royce.

Maybe playing like this he will allow us to try MRJ as a mid . Not a fan of junior but i really hope we play him and give him opportunity to shine even in a different role.
Yet again a fit Junior may allow us to play Bolton more thru the midfield.

Can't knock him had a good game again doing what is needed.
Still think he lacks polish and is more of a working ute than a Rolls Royce.

Maybe playing like this he will allow us to try MRJ as a mid . Not a fan of junior but i really hope we play him and give him opportunity to shine even in a different role.
Yet again a fit Junior may allow us to play Bolton more thru the midfield.
2 of his 3 goals didn't lack polish.

Reactions: 1 users