Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Another very good game . He puts his heart and soul into the game. He has his critics, but he’s certainly not the reason we are where we are. Plenty of more skilled and higher profile teammates could take a leaf out of his book.
He generally gives 100%, you can’t criticise that.
Well done today.

Reactions: 10 users
Boy he tried/tries hard. His effort is up there with the likes of Taranto & Nank. I really hope he can continue to improve because you will never have to ask him to try harder.

Reactions: 10 users
Took a couple of very nice grabs on Idun. We could hit Nigel up a bit more often. He’s strong overhead. His natural game from when he first joined the club is aerial. Solid citizen.

Reactions: 4 users

This is why coaches pick Mansell above Cumbo every week.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Took a couple of very nice grabs on Idun. We could hit Nigel up a bit more often. He’s strong overhead. His natural game from when he first joined the club is aerial. Solid citizen.
I think we're forced to use him as a target too much as it is. Get Bauer in as a mobile target and let Nige play small with the occasional leap at it.

Reactions: 3 users