Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Did well in his first full season as a permanent small forward, I'm confident that he will continue on with it next season.

put in a lot more than others this year.
seemed to 'care'.
gets my vote

Reactions: 1 user
I really respect the type of footballer Nigel is. Tough, hard, heart and soul team player. However, the fact he was top 7 in our B&F goes a long way to explaining why we were last in 2024.

At best, he is a bottom sixer in a top 4 team.
Funnily enough, the guy from Champion Data who goes on SEN said that Mansell's 2024 season had him ranked in the top 100 players in the comp.
I think we need to de-couple ourselves from his limited athletic traits and performances before this year, and take another look.
That ranking/assessment of impact surprised me.

Reactions: 1 users
Mansell is yet another example how ultra-competitiveness combined with a bit of athleticism can be very effective in the modern game.

I’m certain that if we had a couple more players like him we’d have won more than two games last season.

Reactions: 1 users