R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

Bummers doing well under Egan. Clearly shows this WADA depression on the players is rubbish and that Kingpin JimmyBoy cannot coach.

I want to see another shellacking next week by us.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
There it is on the AFL website - "Brave Bombers fall short". So sad.
Never wanted to push the knife in and twist it as much as I do next weekend against this mob.

Disco said:
Heartbreaking loss for the Dons. Such lulz.
Was keeping an eye on the scores, for some insane reason I tipped Essendrugs for the first time this year. Channel hopped onto the last thirty seconds n caught that magnificent last second snap at goal.
Could have sworn Essendrugs had just lost a grand final. Players collapsed n gibbering n twitching all over the ground. Never seen such a collapse at the end of a home n away game before.

Know Dimma's an ex bomber but it's burying time next week. Bombers looked a broken mess after their game, time for the mercy shot straight between the eyes.

Watching st kilda v Geelong I've concluded two things

1--- I really really really want us to play geelong in week 1.

2.--- I appreciate how elite richmond are defensively