R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

Seriously you might as well pluck a hawks fan out of the
Cheer squad to do lings job the way he was carrying on
About how great the hawks were and never write them off and dont turn the ball over becouse they'll make you pay ...blah blah shut the f***up ling no one wants to hear
Your stupid amateur comments ,to think that this clown
Gets paid to say crap like that is a absolute joke.

hodge..four weeks

i cant fathom how intelligent men can be so absolutely DUMB and base the suspension on how much damage was done...it should be based on intent..its only sheer bloody luck winged wasn't knocked out stone cold.......its like me smoking a few dozen crack pips,drinking a bottle of scotch a slab of vb,before getting into my car and running 20 red lights but not hitting anything or anyone...would i get off because no damage was done ???.........IM 100 PER CENT CORRECT IN SAYING THAT THE MRP ARE pathetic and dumb with there basing the punishment on the damage caused....hodge will therefore get a 1500 buck fine.....madness

funky said:
Seriously you might as well pluck a hawks fan out of the
Cheer squad to do lings job the way he was carrying on
About how great the hawks were and never write them off and dont turn the ball over becouse they'll make you pay ...blah blah shut the f***up ling no one wants to hear
Your stupid amateur comments ,to think that this clown
Gets paid to say crap like that is a absolute joke.

I don't really have a problem with it. Reigning premiers, they've got the runs on the board and yes normally if you give them an inch they'll make you pay. I don't mind Lingy as a commentator but that might be a reflection of the overall poor quality of commentator these days.

arlobill said:
hodge..four weeks

i cant fathom how intelligent men can be so absolutely DUMB and base the suspension on how much damage was done...it should be based on intent..its only sheer bloody luck winged wasn't knocked out stone cold.......its like me smoking a few dozen crack pips,drinking a bottle of scotch a slab of vb,before getting into my car and running 20 red lights but not hitting anything or anyone...would i get off because no damage was done ???.........IM 100 PER CENT CORRECT IN SAYING THAT THE MRP ARE pathetic and dumb with there basing the punishment on the damage caused....hodge will therefore get a 1500 buck fine.....madness

Hodgey will fine. After he snots someone, he goes to them after the game and has a laugh and apologises.

Hill and Isaac Smith don't like close attention...

Hodge - nasty. his earlier suspension in the season should see him get a holiday.

Ling - terrible. cannot listen to him. sound goes down and radio goes on.

wayne said:
Hodgey will fine. After he snots someone, he goes to them after the game and has a laugh and apologises.

Hill and Isaac Smith don't like close attention...

Carey richo ang lingy were all apologists last night, saying he should not get weeks for it. Week as p1ss commentary from them, they should have called it as it is. Was a dog act and it was sheer luck wingard didnt end up a paraplegic from it, and got his neck broken.

No point trying to predict what the mrp will do, as u may as well try and predict the powerball numbers.

Smith is a good player, would love him at the tiges but agree about Hill. Very overrated and has been putrid for most of the season.

Not writing Hawthorn off yet.
Clarko will be angrier than ever to fire up his troups and Hodge getting a short break will actually help him.
Hawks travelling in the finals, gives teams like our Richmond as good a chance as any of going all the way.

Pandaboy said:
Carey richo ang lingy were all apologists last night, saying he should not get weeks for it. Week as p1ss commentary from them, they should have called it as it is. Was a dog act and it was sheer luck wingard didnt end up a paraplegic from it, and got his neck broken.

Very weird game now. The dirtiest acts are punishable by a slap on the wrist unless an injury results. Yet McGinnity got suspended for cracking mum jokes at Petterd.

It was more than risk of concussion. It could easily have been a broken neck or worse. A shocking act, in all seriousness I cannot think of a worse football act.

has Cameron Smith written all over it. The fact that he was non - apologetic, prepared to push and shove afyerwards, was disgraceful. Only redeeming act could be to see the video after the game, realise what hedid and man up and apologise in person to wingard.

Looking forward to see Jason Holmes debut for the Saints tonight. I wonder if the Yanks will be watching.

tigerlove said:
I don't really have a problem with it. Reigning premiers, they've got the runs on the board and yes normally if you give them an inch they'll make you pay. I don't mind Lingy as a commentator but that might be a reflection of the overall poor quality of commentator these days.

Here's an idea for a commentator. How about actually commenting on the state of the game in front of you not what Hawthorn may have done last week, last month or last year. We all know that.

The Hawks were woeful last night yet Lingy just had to keep gushing and reminding us all how great they are and that you can never write them off. He's a pathetic fan boy.

Ridley said:
Here's an idea for a commentator. How about actually commenting on the state of the game in front of you not what Hawthorn may have done last week, last month or last year. We all know that.

The Hawks were woeful last night yet Lingy just had to keep gushing and reminding us all how great they are and that you can never write them off. He's a pathetic fan boy.

Well sorry I happen to think if you have the runs on the board you deserve praise. I can understand why commentators are pro Hawthorn. It's when I hear them praising crap teams like Collingwood being thumped by the Tigers that I get annoyed.

Bloody Giants. Just when you wanted them to start winning, they lose. Hopefully WC don't lose at home. We're stuck at 5th.

TigerForce said:
Bloody Giants. Just when you wanted them to start winning, they lose. Hopefully WC don't lose at home. We're stuck at 5th.

Giants have been crap. This is now 7 losses in their last 10 games. Only beaten Saints, Gold Coast and Bombers.

It's pretty hot up here in the GC
It's way higher than the reported 21.
Even locals are wearing shorts
Don't expect essendon to like it
They'll wilt.
Next week should be a % booster