R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

I don't think his intention was to clang his head into the behind post and possibly kill him. Our game is a contact game and I reckon you instinctively put the contact on the other body not necessarily weighing up the slow mo consequences. However I reckon he should go for 3 for reckless and potentially dangerous act

Clear free kick to Schulz surely (Shculz is having a shocker though). COmmentators seem to be barracking for Hawthorn.

jb03 said:
Clear free kick to Schulz surely (Shculz is having a shocker though). COmmentators seem to be barracking for Hawthorn.
Commentators barracking for the favourites, nah never

Hodge gawn for four.Hawks fans doing a West Coast tonight.
Boooooooo.
Ahead in the freekick count too.
Schultzy! goal Hawk fans in disbelief lol.

nteresting how when you deny them the ball and hit them with intense pressure they cough it up a lot and seem to sook it up a bit

Tenacious Tiges said:
I don't think his intention was to clang his head into the behind post and possibly kill him. Our game is a contact game and I reckon you instinctively put the contact on the other body not necessarily weighing up the slow mo consequences. However I reckon he should go for 3 for reckless and potentially dangerous act

it may have been instinctive, but he still did it ... besides, his eyes lit up when he saw wingard in that position ...

Tigerdog said:
nteresting how when you deny them the ball and hit them with intense pressure they cough it up a lot and seem to sook it up a bit

The trick to beating them is to separate Hodge, Mitchell and Burgoyne across half back. Let them work together and they will make anyone look silly.

33.48 Lake, Brian
32.86 Mitchell, Sam
32.83 Burgoyne, Shaun
31.44 Gibson, Josh
31.25 Hale, David
31.18 Hodge, Luke
29.33 Lewis, Jordan
28.58 Roughead, Jarryd
27.72 Puopolo, Paul
27.56 Birchall, Grant
27.07 Suckling, Matt
26.92 Frawley, James
26.64 Smith, Isaac
26.47 Stratton, Ben
26.11 McEvoy, Ben
26.10 Rioli, Cyril
24.78 Schoenmakers, Ryan
24.78 Breust, Luke
24.33 Duryea, Taylor
24.31 Shiels, Liam
23.85 Gunston, Jack
22.12 Hill, Bradley
20.57 Hartung, Billy

:eek:ld

Edit: Didn't realise Hale was out.

Only watched from about half way through 3rd quarter. The way Hawthorn played you could be forgiven for thinking they had some serious money on Port to fund the end of season trip. They were putrid; played like a bottom 4 side not a top 4 side.

But maybe they are not as good as everyone thinks they are. They have some real passengers in that side who look great when the team is flying but are horrible when things get a bit tough. Suckling is top of the list; the biggest squib in the AFL today. Pathetic in a one on one contest; put a little pressure on him and he goes to water.

Duryea is a spud; very ordinary footballer. McEvoy is a dinosaur; got smashed by Ryder. Liam Shiels couldn't hit the side of a barn with a bucket full of sh!t.