R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

mrposhman said:
Just seen his kick, give the dude a handball! ;D

Bit lanky but moves well for 202cm. Quick learner. Even Mason Cox played like a tall Aussie against our VFL today.

TigerForce said:
Bit lanky but moves well for 202cm. Quick learner. Even Mason Cox played like a tall Aussie against our VFL today.

For his first game I reckon he's doing well and looks a good option for Saints. His leap is definately NicNatesque.

mrposhman said:
For his first game I reckon he's doing well and looks a good option for Saints. His leap is definately NicNatesque.

It's funny. Watching an African American playing Aussie Rules just seems strange as I'm habited to see them in NBA outfits hitting the buckets. :hihi

I reckon Saints need another goal here. Geelong will kick another so Saints need to break the ton.

What does that mean for the 8? Have the Cats finally fallen out of finals?

Baloo said:

Still alive. They will need West Coast to beat Adelaide next week, they need to beat the Pies and then Geelong need to beat Adelaide

OR

They need North to lose their last 3.

Baloo said:
They can still make it but only if Norf lose to Freo otherwise they'd be a win and half (6 pts) out of the 8 with 2 games left.

Holmes did really well i thought.

Saints were stiff at the end. Could have been 50 metres for the kick in to 50.