R21 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R21 - other games

TheCan said:
Freo game cost us top 4 as did Carlton loss did in 13
We have to do it hard way and I think better that way.

The Melbourne loss hurt more than any other.

year of the tiger said:
top 4 isn't going to happen as Sydney are not going to lose to either saints or suns

They'll definitely beat the Suns but the Saints game is at Etihad and as we saw last night they can bob up and surprise teams.

They are not without a sneaky chance next week. They drew with Geelong who have arguably been in better from than the Swans.

Ridley said:
They'll definitely beat the Suns but the Saints game is at Etihad and as we saw last night they can bob up and surprise teams.

They are not without a sneaky chance next week. They drew with Geelong who have arguably been in better from than the Swans.

We should all dress up in red, black and white and turn up to give extra booing power.... ;D

first time I have watched the doggies apart from when they beat us. I loved how they played in the first 2 and a half 1/4s but it didn't hold up and you would have to ? if it will hold up in finals .

Is Tom Boyd injured or playing ressies ?
Joahansen was poor today after reading how is return was a plus also Gibbs/Gipps is a very ordinary footballer. Caleb Daniel not sure how he has been going but was rubbish today. Bont was down today but is a beautiful mover .

Would back us to beat them if we meet in finals

Going to stick it up that flog Keefy from the Hearald Sun comments page.
Dogs supporter who bags Richmond constantly then goes missing when we win.

Swans dropped their last game of the season last year as well. Often go into resting mode. Go Saints

Poo$y (finally) gets a harder question from Blobbo stating that Rabblebourne are embarrassing, and now Poo$y takes offence in supporters sending him emails criticising his coaching techniques (i.e. show more commitment) rather than how the team played in general. This is going to throw more fuel to the fire with their supporters. He even had to use Chimp and Dimma copping criticism from us as a pointless example. IMO, this bloke did no research on the club's problems and is a financial fraud on the team. I feel sorry for what Goodwin's gonna pick up whether it be 2016 or 2017.

TigerForce said:
Poo$y (finally) gets a harder question from Blobbo stating that Rabblebourne are embarrassing, and now Poo$y takes offence in supporters sending him emails criticising his coaching techniques (i.e. show more commitment) rather than how the team played in general. This is going to throw more fuel to the fire with their supporters. He even had to use Chimp and Dimma copping criticism from us as a pointless example. IMO, this bloke did no research on the club's problems and is a financial fraud on the team. I feel sorry for what Goodwin's gonna pick up whether it be 2016 or 2017.
And, he once heaped sh1t on us for the worst ?? seconds of footy ever.
That was a cold blooded assignation of another club by a bloke that just defers criticism of himself.
Not my favourite person Mr Roosy, gives it out, but can't take it, and won't stick it out at the Dees to fix it there either.
A nice little blast to say the Dees are a negative bunch from top to bottom, especially their "supporters"

TigerForce said:

I'd be surprised if Goodwin doesn't put his hand up for Adelaide.