R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

mexican_radio said:
not looking good so far. the bottom feeding roos are doing it again

Their draw is as soft as a marshmallow, but not a good preparation for finals.

Melbourne looked like they're going to get absolutely pumped today. You know when North are on when Petrie gets the head wobble going early in the game.

Is talented as Watts is I'd hate to have him at Punt rd, insipid as I have seen, go become a lawyer son the AFL is not for you......not hard to see why Thomas an Thompson are so disrespected in the AFL

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
This was the North I expected to see a month ago. Maybe not too late for them to do some damage.

Melbourne is the most erratic team in the comp.
The Roos can be good to watch, mainly because they have more front runners then any other club

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
This was the North I expected to see a month ago. Maybe not too late for them to do some damage.

Melbourne is the most erratic team in the comp.

Rabblebourne: the team dumpires love....

As TOT70 suggested in another thread, amazing how the game opens up when a stricter (and more correct) interpretation of holding the ball is applied. Not sure it's great for Richmond, though.

Bloody good game the Dees vs Roos.

Some really good kids Melb have. Hogan star, Viney, Brayshaw.

But their last three kick outs were Richmond like and Roos 10 Pts in front 3/4 time.

Hate both sides but could Melb do it?

Hate both but barracking for Melbourne. Melbourne should be in front. Garlett dropping simple chest marks and Watts can't make simple passes. Lift !!! Melbourne. Wish we had Jesse Hogan

Done.
Watts had a chance to pass to Hogan didn't kick it to him goes down the other ender Nahas mis kicks it into Thomas who gets his 5th.

20 Pts Roos. Over

North are jekkyl hyde team at moment can't play 4 quarters at but there still managing to win.
Unfortunatley Demons had there chances and lost the game IMO.

Hogan is an obvious talent but Alex Neal-Bullen will be one to watch.

BTW that's now 98 games since the Dees have won 2 in a row. Must drive their supporters crazy.