R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

TigerForce said:
If? :hihi

Not counting them out Melbourne. They've played some good games just very inconsistent. And whilst North have been winning comfortably they've played bottom teams last few games.

Geez Schoenmakers is a dud ...............

BREUST .BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dead set ingrates they are over there.

tigerlove said:
Not counting them out Melbourne. They've played some good games just very inconsistent. And whilst North have been winning comfortably they've played bottom teams last few games.
And Melbourne aren't a bottom team?

Up yours West Coast *smile* Heads

Home you go :hihi :hihi

Geez the crowd thins out quickly over there

The Eagles may just be saying goodbye to a home final here. With the derby next week and they may well be without McGovern and LeCras next week with NicNat and Sinclair unknowns, reckon they are heading for 3rd. The draw against GC is going to hurt them.

Draw made no difference if you do the maths. One more point to the. Suns and they would be third now.

Geez some twists and turns to go..
Cats and Hawks next week
Pies and swans

The week after

North and freo
Doggies and west coast
GWS and swans

The following week

North and dogs
Crows and Eagles

Throw in the odd upset, hopefully not us...then this going to go down to the last round.

Will we stand up!!

"Full house at Subi proclaims Darcy..... 34,000 here"...... Given the capacity is 40,000 how does that work boofhead?

North's draw don't look so cozy anymore.

They have

Freo
Dogs
n us

rnd 23 will be a final. Hopefully only for them.

acatman said:
"Full house at Subi proclaims Darcy..... 34,000 here"...... Given the capacity is 40,000 how does that work boofhead?

Yeah heard that too and thought the same thing. Actually I'm pretty sure the capacity is closer to 43,000. Not much between the ears that Darcy guy!!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Was only half-watching but thought they were fiddling with the crowd mics to cover up the booing.

I noticed when watching the freo replay that on the tv the crowd was roughly the same volume regardless of who kicked the goal. I was there that night, and we definitely outnumbered the freo supporters, there was no way they matched the tiger army roar

CarnTheTiges said:
And Melbourne aren't a bottom team?

Think you've missed the point but that's ok. All I'm saying is North have beaten Brisbane, Carlton and Essendon in their last 3 and they are currently the worst 3 performing teams, whereas Melbourne have played some pretty good footy at times of late and have their tails up a bit. Of course North are clear favourites but I'm not counting out Melbourne putting up a good fight. Depends which Melbourne turns up.

About 5 minutes into the last quarter and there's only 2 points between the teams.
Darcy comes out with "this is anyone's game".
Really?