R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

North just moved ahead of us on percentage.Need Dees to kick a few.Otherwise
we need to crucify Suns next week

If Nahas didnt kick that goal in the last 30 secs we would be above North still.

Yep with that win North move ahead by the narrowest of %.

We are now 7th.

We have to win to win some our remaining games by % otherwise we will be in some trouble.

But nothing's a gimme

I'm afraid I can see Hogan in a Carlton jumper. I reckon he's gonna get big offers soon enough.

Bummers better win over GWS.

There is nothing good about adding the extension teams, some of the players playing now are pretty bloody ordinary and even worse we now have too have 27 umpire per weekend so the standard and grey areas of interpretation spreads even more.

What do we read into Norths form, not much since their games have been soft.
They have a few coming which will test them I think.

tigers80 said:

North play 1st and 4 th quarters good , 2 and 3 they play *smile* bottom four type football .

tigers80 said:
hopefully drop games agin freo, dogs n us!

If so I think they miss the 8!

tiges said:
god i hate North .

That's like hating Bambi. :hihi I don't see why people are so against the Kangas. Small supporter base. Poor facilities. Inoffensive. Yet they are usually competitive. I admire them...and I am happy for my Kanga son when they win. Can't see it happening this year but if we weren't going to win the cup I'd be rapt if North did.

jb03 said:
Hogan is an absolute star. Would be a travesty for him to miss out on Rising Star.

Be a travesty to stay at Melbourne as well

CC TIGER said:
Fair chance Freo will rest a heap of players when they play the Roos

I reckon more likely they will rest them from the Port trip last round of the season.