R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

Looking forward to seeing the Hawks v W.C game tonight. Should be a ripper. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

waiting said:
Watched the Dogs game and love how they football.

They don't corrall? players with the ball as most in our side too, they attack that player.

They have a good forward line and Boyd can't crack into it. They have a blend of good young kids and their senior players/ older types contribute quite well. They are a quick side too.!

Forwards- Stringer a beauty, Redpath, Crameri and others that float there.
Their forwards can mark cause they give the chance through moving the ball quickly and not kicking to the pockets!
Exciting side to watch.

Swans lose they are 4 th.

They don't have an easy run home but they will cause some damage if they can sustain this exciting brand of football.

Great to see hey waiting? I just can't wait until we have a more potent attack with a good mix of smalls and talls. I reckon Dogs will battle with Swans for 4th spot with 2 definite wins (Melb & Bris) and a possible won against North.

Can' stand that stupid corralling either. Just tackle!!

Yeah TommyH .

I expect the Hawks to be at their unsociable best. I think we will see reports tonight.

SWAT snipers are ready and standing for any boooers when Goodes touches the ball tonight. ;D

CarnTheTiges said:
Not just the draw. A lot of sides who come from nowhere find it hard to repeat it in the following year. They often take a step back before taking another one forward.
Port Adelaide

artball said:
Bit of help from Brendon McCarthy as well. The Dogs board were smart to realise he had taken them as far as he could and Beveridge was the guy for the next step. Really happy for the Dogs who have been a little shafted by the AFL.

Sometimes you need a development coach for the first phase, and then a tactical coach to go to the next level.

Mind you, they are skipping grades and we look like being held back again.

Funny stuff Tigerforce!

Just heard Commandos are on standby to drop onto the arena if need be for the Cats Swans game!

TigerForce said:
SWAT snipers are ready and standing for any boooers when Goodes touches the ball tonight. ;D

Wow, I heard their laughable Mayor down there will slap any of those down with his ridiculous spiked multi colored hair.. How on earth he got that job still amazes me. What were they thinking? Were they at all...maybe they were just blind drunk at that point in the voting process.

TigerForce said:

I was thinking how much I don't like Eddie betts.
And I don't think it's anything to do with his aboriginality
I really liked Yvonne Goolagong and Cathy freeman etc

Tommy H said:
Wow, I heard their laughable Mayor down there will slap any of those down with his ridiculous spiked multi colored hair.. How on earth he got that job still amazes me. What were they thinking? Were they at all...maybe they were just blind drunk at that point in the voting process.

Yeah, strange bloke, but I suppose some need a radical as a mayor rather than go for the old boring bureaucrats.

Security at the Swans is checking every bag and patting down all attendee's. There looking for any BOOOOOOO's :)

QRtiger said:
Security at the Swans is checking every bag and patting down all attendee's. There looking for any BOOOOOOO's :)

And eggs

Hawks under the pump. Big Brian pumping up Hodgey....must be his focus in this game.