R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

And the Hawks use their concussion rule again for Frawley at the same point this game as last.....mmmmm....and he walks of shaking his head yet again....

There is definitely Booing when Goodes gets the ball for the Swans. Commentators not acknowledging it though.

Looks like Geelong aren't going to fade away so soon. Will recruit heavily in the off season. Had a gutful of them.

saigon tiger said:
Looks like Geelong aren't going to fade away so soon. Will recruit heavily in the off season. Had a gutful of them.

Haven't they asked recently for AFL monetary assistance as well?

Tommy H said:
There is definitely Booing when Goodes gets the ball for the Swans. Commentators not acknowledging it though.

Yep. I can hear it too, and a louder group are cheering to cover it. That's football.

craig said:
Want them to knock the Swans off tonight though.

Im done with them more than Geelong.

The Cats losing would be a better result for us though.

Darcy is wanker calling roughesds name out his not even in the picture
when ceglar marked and kick the goal

Come on Hawks shut those ingrates in the crowd up over there .....wankers ........... boooooooooo

Swans done. Gee they're average. Thought they would blow away the cats tonight but they're worse then what I thought they were. It really is an open field this year as to who wins the big one.

Damn, needed Swans to win. If North knock off Melbourne we're half a game from being out of the 8.

Geelong should win it.

Would have been nice to win this week

waiting said:
Great game over in the West. Watching that now.

Have been watching it most of the night. Nothing special. The score is close that is about it. The raving of BT and the idiot Darcy might make it great to some but it is just an average game overall.

Boooooooooooooooooooooo lolol

Suck it wankers bout time the Eagles get a critical one against them.