R19 - other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R19 - other games

TigerForce said:
I'm afraid I can see Hogan in a Carlton jumper. I reckon he's gonna get big offers soon enough.

Bummers better win over GWS.

Surely even Melbourne couldn't be that stupid and trade out the guy who will be the best power forward in the league

rosy23 said:
That's like hating Bambi. :hihi I don't see why people are so against the Kangas. Small supporter base. Poor facilities. Inoffensive. Yet they are usually competitive. I admire them...and I am happy for my Kanga son when they win. Can't see it happening this year but if we weren't going to win the cup I'd be rapt if North did.
I certainly hate them!

CC TIGER said:
There is nothing good about adding the extension teams, some of the players playing now are pretty bloody ordinary and even worse we now have too have 27 umpire per weekend so the standard and grey areas of interpretation spreads even more.

And they want to improve it by adding an extra field umpire. Not sure why they spend so much time getting fit these days... Only cover 50m at a time.

Amazing the Dogs are sitting in 4th right now and have a good chance to stay there. That should be us.

Barnzy said:
Amazing the Dogs are sitting in 4th right now and have a good chance to stay there. That should be us.

They might well be better than us. Their brand of footy is certainly better to watch.

jb03 said:
They might well be better than us. Their brand of footy is certainly better to watch.

No doubt. I've underrated them all season given their rapid rise but I've finally come around. They're seriously good and I'd be scared to play them in a final, especially at Etihad. 5th for points scored but they can also defend. Much better balance there than us.

Barnzy said:
No doubt. I've underrated them all season given their rapid rise but I've finally come around. They're seriously good and I'd be scared to play them in a final, especially at Etihad. 5th for points scored but they can also defend. Much better balance there than us.

If we end up playing the doggies (which I wouldn't mind) - there is no way the AFL would schedule it at Etihad - just no way.

jb03 said:
They only attracted 20K on the weekend saints v freo 16K
It's disappointing numbers

rosy23 said:
That's like hating Bambi. :hihi I don't see why people are so against the Kangas. Small supporter base. Poor facilities. Inoffensive. Yet they are usually competitive. I admire them...and I am happy for my Kanga son when they win. Can't see it happening this year but if we weren't going to win the cup I'd be rapt if North did.
I hate every team that isn't Richmond. North probably do rate a little higher on the list than others though. I'm sure your son isn't like this, rosy, but they seem to have some seriously obnoxious supporters when they're up and about. Maybe it's the football supporter equivalent of 'little man syndrome' and they feel that they have something to prove against everyone else, so they do it by getting into everyone else's face.

CarnTheTiges said:
....... I'm sure your son isn't like this, rosy, but they seem to have some seriously obnoxious supporters when they're up and about. .....

He's nothing like that Carn but plenty of our own supporters are though. :hihi

CarnTheTiges said:
I hate every team that isn't Richmond. North probably do rate a little higher on the list than others though. I'm sure your son isn't like this, rosy, but they seem to have some seriously obnoxious supporters when they're up and about. Maybe it's the football supporter equivalent of 'little man syndrome' and they feel that they have something to prove against everyone else, so they do it by getting into everyone else's face.

my point exactly :clap unbearable when there winning and there coach is even more annoying.

Attachments

• photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
Noticed a few Union tactics being used by west coast on the weekend. A few times a player was tackled on the ground with the ball being held in then another eagle would come in to help pries loose the tackler's arms and then they would feed the ball out the back to a waiting player. Kind of like a ruck and maul (I think that's the term). Not a good look or within the rules IMO.